Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
hi everyone from Kath and Howie Freeman and the dogs. We've been m'homin' for just 3 months and pick up the brand new Cheyenne on Thursday,for which Kath will besole driver due to my one off siezure 18 months ago. :beerchug:it has it's compensations though.
We are very impressed with the site and the level of discussion, mostly! :thumb:It's nice to have somewhere to access the experience of long term 'homers and hopefully avoid the pitfalls.

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
Welcome to the fun.

If you are impressed with the level of conversation on here you must be as daft as the rest of us :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Wyaye wires

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
I'm sure my wife would agree that I am that daft:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

W

workrestandplay

Deleted User
My god,i'm pleased that we are not the only m'homers round here.not that i don't see plenty parked up..i looked for people in the area on site,everyone was up or down country..Do you show dogs?.we have 2 labs.just pets though,can't take them both in van at same time.one or both has to go in kennels.Angie.:thumb:

OP
OP
Wyaye wires

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
hi Angie, we are down at Stocksfield. yes we show both of our wire fox terriers and are waiting for the new one due to be ready in November. terriers are great you can fit in many more into available space and they are still real dogs!::bigsmile:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi and WELCOME to MH Fun.

From your start you sound like the sort of people we like, serious?

Although we can be we prefer not to be after all we are Motorhome Fun.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

JumboBeef

Free Member
Jul 27, 2009
Funster No
Welcome!

for which Kath will besole driver due to my one off siezure 18 months ago.

I *thought* that once you had been siezure-free for 12 months, you got your licence back (except C/D1, which is ten years)....?

W

workrestandplay

Deleted User
you live on our front door,more or less.we are closer to ponteland than morpeth,.for the past 3 years we had the cc in the field at bottom of our road.only five vans for the weekend..i could see them from the house,i don't think anyone spoke to anyone else all weekend,i never seen anyone come out of their vans yet...i felt like inviting them up for a bbq to liven them up a bit...if it was me,i'd of been knocking on the van next door for a chat about their vans...i must say,moving from a caravan to m'home,m'homers are more sociable.c'vans don't wave at each other:thumb:

W

workrestandplay

Deleted User
Hey,minihaha,is that what's painted on the back of ya van,niiiice.:thumb:

OP
OP
Wyaye wires

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
The rules are now that you are off for one year and then unless you have another fit you get your till 70 licence back for a car. You get your C1 etc back after five years providing you pass the medical. It used to be 10 years but this has changed in March although it is not well publicised by the DVLA for some reason.:Smile:

OP
OP
Wyaye wires

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
The name of our new van is up for best offers! Howie fancies Morticia as we know a shy Anne who's family name is Morticia!

We noticed witin a few minutes into our first trip in our motorhome how friendly other owners were and now are constantly on waving duty! I found myself waving at motorhome from the car! :ROFLMAO:

W

workrestandplay

Deleted User
:ROFLMAO:what i mean is if i see little dogs in a cheyenne van,i know it's yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
Hi to you all

HI not been on he before but not new to m/h .we are on our 2nd m/h just got a 6 birth rimor 2 months ago.we have been m/h for about 6 years iam terry and my wife is nicola we have 3 lads 11.13 and 20 .we try and get away 5or 6 times a year for 1 week to ten days at a time and one or two weekends a month. we are going to disney in october and new year and hope to be skiing in feb in france and we to have a dog,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back