more help with the galaxy note phone please (1 Viewer)

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I have downloaded some series from bbc iplayer and itv player but I want to watch it on my HDMI tv instead of struggling to watch it on a small 5 inch screen?

I have a USB connection on the tv as well if thats any help.
Anyone know how to do this please.

I cannot see a way of doing it though the computer either.
I only have trouble watching the bbc iplayer and itv player downloads through the TV.

I can transfer films and normal tv series through filmon.com and when that downloads and I transfer them to the computer and watch them through the S cable to the tv.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Maybe something like this.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdftjt7vmEE"]Google Chromecast Unboxing, First Look & Test! - YouTube[/ame]

OP
OP
Welsh girl

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004

Thanks for that, after looking at it ,it streams while you have internet connection but I wanted to view the videos already downloaded when I don't have internet connection.
Any other idea's please?

I have syncing turned off on my accounts on the phone but the photo's are still there.

I think it was you that helped me a few months ago on the problem of my other thread on how to delete photo's from your collection already on the phone synced with Picasso.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Addie

Trader - Motorhome Wifi
Oct 15, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
You can do it - but the cable you buy also needs to be plugged into a charger at the same time - either a 240v or a cigarette style charger.

Some cables come with a USB socket, for you to plug into a USB charger, or some come with a port into which you can plug your regular galaxy 240v or 12v charger into.

Video: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNzFQXZczg8"]Connect The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 To A TV With a HDMI Cable - YouTube[/ame]

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Thanks for that, after looking at it ,it streams while you have internet connection but I wanted to view the videos already downloaded when I don't have internet connection.

I got the impression it did that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back