Tony Roberts

Free Member
Jul 21, 2015
Christchurch New Zealand
Funster No
MH
None yet
Exp
An acknowledgement of the great service we have had from Moran Motors, Ludlow.

Living in New Zealand, we purchased a Burnster motorhome from Moran's, sight unseen. Given that the biggest internet purchase we had previously made was a book from Amazon, we were somewhat apprehensive.

In Steve Hanson's words, such worry was 'a wasted emotion'. Everything was as stated and after nearly 9 months continuous use some minor problems we encountered were fixed with no problem what so ever.
Well done Scott Moran and his team.

Cilfan

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
Flint North Wales
Funster No
MH
Desperately Seeking
Exp
Devout Wannabe
An acknowledgement of the great service we have had from Moran Motors, Ludlow.

Living in New Zealand, we purchased a Burnster motorhome from Moran's, sight unseen. Given that the biggest internet purchase we had previously made was a book from Amazon, we were somewhat apprehensive.

In Steve Hanson's words, such worry was 'a wasted emotion'. Everything was as stated and after nearly 9 months continuous use some minor problems we encountered were fixed with no problem what so ever.
Well done Scott Moran and his team.
Well if nothing else you've improved my geography knowledge. My first reaction to your post was: Why would someone living in New Zealand order a MH from a dealer in the U.K.? Didn't initially occur to me there was a Ludlow N.Z. also. Senior moment! Glad to hear of the great service.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 5, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic e-line
Exp
Since 2013
Well if nothing else you've improved my geography knowledge. My first reaction to your post was: Why would someone living in New Zealand order a MH from a dealer in the U.K.? Didn't initially occur to me there was a Ludlow N.Z. also. Senior moment! Glad to hear of the great service.

There is a Moran motorhomes Ludlow on the A49 south of Shrewsbury I presumed they had bought it and then travelled to the UK to use it!

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
I think he does mean Ludlow, Shropshire - otherwise it's quite a coincidence that there's a motorhome dealer there called Morans.
We been to Morans, Shropshire several times and looked at their vans. Although we haven't bought anything from them, our impression has always been that they are genuine, straightforward people from whom we wouldn't hesitate to buy.

Cilfan

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
Flint North Wales
Funster No
MH
Desperately Seeking
Exp
Devout Wannabe
Nice one, good bait, you caught :reel::reel::reel::reel: in minutes.
Wish I could claim credit for a well executed windup but my post was genuine. Of course I knew of Ludlow UK but a quick Google search revealed a namesake in NZ. Never thought to check if there's a dealer called Morans over there. Now wouldn't that be spooky?

OP
OP
T

Tony Roberts

Free Member
Jul 21, 2015
Christchurch New Zealand
Funster No
MH
None yet
Exp

There is no Ludlow in New Zealand, at least not to my knowledge.
The reason we purchased a motorhome in Shropshire was that it is difficult to drive one over to Europe from New Zealand. We do intend to ship it back home though.

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
Scott is not too shabby on the hills as well!!!:clap2:

Cilfan

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
Flint North Wales
Funster No
MH
Desperately Seeking
Exp
Devout Wannabe
There is no Ludlow in New Zealand, at least not to my knowledge.
The reason we purchased a motorhome in Shropshire was that it is difficult to drive one over to Europe from New Zealand. We do intend to ship it back home though.
Oops, major egg on face confession time. Should have studied the search results properly. Turns out that the Ludlow found is a luxury farmhouse B&B in Otane...........I'll get me coat!

OP
OP
T

Tony Roberts

Free Member
Jul 21, 2015
Christchurch New Zealand
Funster No
MH
None yet
Exp
Oops, major egg on face confession time. Should have studied the search results properly. Turns out that the Ludlow found is a luxury farmhouse B&B in Otane...........I'll get me coat!

Funny, I read your second post after posting my reply and thought I had made a tit of myself -

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back