Devon Somerset border
Funster No
MH
Auto trail t615
Exp
Since 2008
Hi
Have done many improvements to my
2010 Fiat Ducato Mondial GT in 4 months I've had it now looking at changing the 2 single beds to make a double ,
The Mondial came in 2 singles or the ability to make up the double, the RL etc are different,
I need to see a double set up & take pics to start the mod so ah flash of inspiration find a GT for sale & have a look at it BUT nearest one is always the other side of the country or the Outer Hebrides, (Ha)
the GTs like mine seem to be like hens teeth,
Do any of you kind souls have a Fiat Ducato Mondial GT 3 ltr 2010 ish I could sus the bed mod I would like to get on with or any info @ all
Take Care you lovely lot.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
I know it would be the more expensive option, but I would have thought it would be better to buy the parts needed from the converter.
If you do it yourself you will be very lucky to match the type and density of the existing mattress resulting in a very uncomfortable bed.

I'm very much in favour DIY but knowing how converters use multi layered different density foams which probably will not be easy to match in the after market.

OP
OP
Alonsos

Alonsos

Free Member
Feb 9, 2015
Devon Somerset border
Funster No
MH
Auto trail t615
Exp
Since 2008
Yes you're probably right in that , ime just trying to see what direction to go with mod at the moment
Thanks for replying
Take care

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back