mobilvetta driver 52 - how to use control panel (1 Viewer)

stevenboyce

Free Member
Apr 6, 2012
maidenhead
Funster No
MH
not sure
Exp
Hi We are the proud owners of a mobilvetta driver 52, we have all manuals except the habitation one with the info about the control panel. Does any one have any experience with this van?

we are new to motorhomes and don't understand the control panel - i will upload a pic shortly.

thanks in advance for any help

steve

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum... I am sure someone will be along to give you some help in due course.

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard:Eeek:

Upvote 0

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Hi Steve,
I had an S reg one until last year.
Smashing little van.
Real simple panel above the door?
What's up?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

stevenboyce

Free Member
Apr 6, 2012
maidenhead
Funster No
MH
not sure
Exp
four switches?

Link Removedhi John,
thanks for your reply, i have uploaded the pic above - if it doesn't work please see here: Link Removed

I can work out the test switch tests the battery life and water level i think? i presume the battery being tested is a separate battery for the habitation area?

green 220v lights when we are plugged in at the camp site, i presume.

i'm unsure what the four switches do as there seem to be 3 icons? or are the 3 icons for the fuses?

simply when you know how! your help would be much appreciated as we are planning a journey tomorrow!

thanks

steve :Smile:

Upvote 0
Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I would say the left hand switches are lights and water pump. righthand ones are fridge 12v and aux (both top to bottom).
The waste tank indicator is a single LED to warn that tank is full.
Symbols are for the six fuses.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

stevenboyce

Free Member
Apr 6, 2012
maidenhead
Funster No
MH
not sure
Exp
great thanks for that, sorry to be a pain but can you confirm aux - i presume this is the auxiliary battery which we should switch to when parked up without hook up electric?

thanks again

steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
No. it is the aux 12v circuit. It will usually have one or more 12v sockets on it, but may also control other things such as heating or boiler if you have those things. There does not appear to be any means of switching batteries so the battery indicated when you press the test button will be the leisure battery.

Upvote 0

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
No. it is the aux 12v circuit. It will usually have one or more 12v sockets on it, but may also control other things such as heating or boiler if you have those things. There does not appear to be any means of switching batteries so the battery indicated when you press the test button will be the leisure battery.

Correct. No physical method of switching batteries.
cant really remember what aux controlled. I think the only function it had was to act as a sort of internal switch for the awning light.
Play with it to find function. I just left it at "on".
Steve: If you forget to put the electric step up prior to moving off dont worry, it should close up when you start the engine.

By the way....welcome to Fun.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back