Mobile Caravan Services, Shrewsbury (1 Viewer)

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
Just wanted to sing the praises of Richard Harvey of MCS in Shrewsbury and highly recommend him to any Funsters needing work done on their motorhome. :thumb:

I'd been suffering an intermittent fault with the Truma Combi 6E heater on my van - which I'll write about in a separate thread as it might be useful to others. To cut a (very) long story short here, I'd tracked the fault down to stemming from the printed circuit board. This should have been a pretty straightforward swap for a new PCB, but once changed the boiler started throwing out another fault code and refused to start at all. Richard spent a lot of time tracking down the source of this second fault, which turned out to be a defective combustion air motor. Although he knew that Truma would pay him for nowhere near the amount of time it would take to change this motor (due to the tight and awkward access), he was determined to see the job through to the end. So I would like to publicly thank him for his perseverance, putting the customer first, and good humour throughout. :Smile:

Richard can be contacted on 01743 718091 or 07915 661981.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back