camcondor

Free Member
Jul 27, 2007
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Hi JSW and others interested.....

BEWARE of 3's reputation - service and network coverage allegedly not high on the agenda although prices look appealing!!

This modem has been available for months now - I acquired one in about April / May, on contract from T-Mobile. Coverage is excellent and it works well, albeit perhaps pricey (£1 a day - suppose its the same as the PAYG Web rate for t-mobile using a phone as a modem). The modem sets up easily on Macs and Windoze laptops and connects quite solidly, with few drops - unlike my old Vodafone Data Card which was slow and flaky despite using similar technology.

I believe Vodafone have these as well, but are even more pricey than t-mobile. Certainly would recommend having one, but beware of 3.....I've read about a lot of problems on various sites on the net.
Anyone wanting info about this modem, feel free to ask, I'll try to help as we use ours a lot.

Laurie

OP
OP
johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:Cool: Our son Simon has just received his Three Broadband USB dongle. He is over the moon with it. It loaded straight away and he was online with his laptop in a tenth of the time it took to install AOL Broadband. He is now driving around the village showing off to all his friends. :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back