MMM really useful Motorhome Book

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by vindiboy, Oct 1, 2009.

1. vindiboy

vindiboy Funster

Well you show goers at Lincoln would have got your free MMM Really useful Motorhome book, what do you think of it, I thought it very good especially for new Motorhomers or those thinking of joining us,it is full of good advice and no frills information, but they say it's worth £14-99 on the back cover, I wouldn't pay that much for it so pleased I got mine free.Several pieces printed in it as posted by Funsters on here too.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

2. GJH

GJH Funster Life Member

I regularly smile at free gifts which say "worth xxx". It's certainly a useful summary for someone who is thinking about buying a motorhome.

I wouldn't have paid £14.99 for it had it been on sale at Lincoln and I'm not sure if I would have done so if it had been around before we bought our van. Having said that I did spend a lot more on buying monthly magazines in the run up to buying and the first year of ownership :BigGrin:

Graham

3. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

Yup, not worth £14.99 but def the best book I have ever seen on the MH subject.

I actually read it from cover to cover and got several bloody useful bits of info from it. ( and THIS from a life long confirmed know-it-all ! :Eeek::BigGrin:)
    Highly recomended reading

4. Brisey

Brisey Funster Life Member

We picked up the book as well, found it to be quite good, wouldn't pay £14.99 for it though.

5. williammartina

williammartina Deleted User

Thanks for the suggestion, even I will follow this process it is a nice idea.

6. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Could you give me details of those pieces, I don't recall giving anyone permission to copy anything from the forum. Thanks

7. Brisey

Brisey Funster Life Member

Hi Jim

I can't see anything in the book that has been directly lifted from the Fun website.

There is reference to Fun in the websites section, it shows a picture of the Fun homepage, and gives the website address and the following text.
    A relatively recent addition to the on-line motorhoming community - forums are quite busy and the banter remains pretty light-hearted most of the time.

Brian

8. savantuk

savantuk Read Only Funster

Yeeea - Go get 'em Jim.

I don't think the OP's will be too pleased either:Angry: