MMM out and about guide to motorhome parking (1 Viewer)

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
WARNING...WARNING.....In this paper it tells you that you can park a MH in the LAWN complex at Lincoln.....Let me tell you that you CANNOT....It is diffiult to even park your car in there it is so tight....very misleading...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

FULL TIMER

Free Member
May 31, 2012
NORWICH
Funster No
MH
SELF BUILT IVECO 75E17
Exp
BEEN BUILDING THEM FOR 32 years
Not vey upto date, the suggested park & ride site for Norwich is used for car boot sales on Saturday's and closed on Sunday's not much good to people wanting to visit the city, they also said it is handy for the caravan club site at the showground this has also been shut down for well over a year

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I wonder if Graham supplied the base data !!
No ::bigsmile: The MMM Guide grew out of their Height Fight features - though last time I looked at it I think they had included part of a letter I sent to MMM a few years ago ::bigsmile:

WARNING...WARNING.....In this paper it tells you that you can park a MH in the LAWN complex at Lincoln.....Let me tell you that you CANNOT....It is diffiult to even park your car in there it is so tight....very misleading...
Strange. Lincoln council have twice told me that The Lawn is OK. They also say so on their web site Link Removed.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Not vey upto date, the suggested park & ride site for Norwich is used for car boot sales on Saturday's and closed on Sunday's not much good to people wanting to visit the city, they also said it is handy for the caravan club site at the showground this has also been shut down for well over a year

A very good illustration of the difficuties of keeping information in guides up to date. Unless somebody volunteers the information or they have the staff time to check for changes then this type of thing is bound to happen.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
No ::bigsmile: The MMM Guide grew out of their Height Fight features - though last time I looked at it I think they had included part of a letter I sent to MMM a few years ago ::bigsmile:

Strange. Lincoln council have twice told me that The Lawn is OK. They also say so on their web site Link Removed.
Trust me Graham...I have lived in Lincoln all of my life and I can assure you rthat even parking my Renault Megane Scenic is extremly difficult on that site...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back