MISTERTON 2013 - Important - Please read (1 Viewer)

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
Excellent weekend, weather good when it was needed to be, only rained at night.
Good friendly company. Lots of gossip and laughs in the Bedouin tents.
Thanks for the warm welcome to Sheila, Mik, Andy & Sheila.
BBQ on Saturday and bacon butties today were delicious.

Now sitting in my nephews conservatory in Selby for a few days to recover.
Belly is full of roast lamb and all the trimmings, plus several glugs of red wine.

See you again next time I hope.

Peter

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Another great chilled out weekend at Misterton.
Great big thanks to Sheila, Mick, Andy, Shirley and thier gang of helpers.
Sheila even organised rain only during the nights, days were fine.
That takes some doing.
Quite a few new faces put to names.
Great company, good beer and good grub. What more is there?
Just the job.

Pappajohn:
I'll see your paint scrape and raise you a roof light.
(One did a Frisbee job on the way home.)

At least your damage is only seen from the inside, unless you are 11ft tall. :roflmto:

Hope it's just the cover needs replacing. :RollEyes:

Last edited:

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Well Guys, fab time had by all I think. As always Sheila & Mick you go the extra mile... As long as it lands us at a Pub eh Mick!!! and also great thanks to Andy & Shirl xx

I am sure many of us were wavering, shall we shant we (due to the weather forecast) So pleased we decided the weather men have not got a clue!!! :Cool:

also thank you to Peter T for the great new technique for removing the need to have facial botox!!!:thumb: I did follow up with a dose of Zip Line!!! :ROFLMAO:

lovely to see so many people mingling and laughing away, maybe our hospitality tent(s) were not exactly colour co-ordinated, but hey they did the job for us all.:coolthumb:

Hope all the newbies that made it to Misterton had a good time too... :youbetcha:

Roll on next year Sheila, or maybe this should be a bi-annual event or even quartely!!! :clap:

put us down...

Heartfelt thank you

Andrea Jeff
Chip & Bobbie xxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

damondunc

Funster
Aug 2, 2007
near Lincoln
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
misterton rally

Just to say thanks to Sheila and Mick, Shirley and Andy, for all the hard work organising and cooking all weekend, even though we are probably the closest to misterton, it goes to show that you don't have to travel far to have a rest and an excellent weekend, next year we will be there on the thursday, an extra day and we will be well chilled out!
Dunc and Chris.:Smile:

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Elaine and I would like to say thank you for the warm welcome that we received from everybody on site this was with out doubt the best event we have been to so far can you please put us down for next year
even the weather was with us it only rained when we where ether in bed or too drunk to care
Elaine says ya can all bugger of though the trike is not for sale

Thanks to all organisers and attendees for the welcome we received it makes all the difference
Till next time
Thank you all
Peter and Elaine with the white rat

May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
Our 3rd time on the Misterton meet and as brilliant as ever, names down for the provisional date next year ( agree with the Stig it should be bi-annual :winky: )
A giant thank you from us too Mick & Sheila and Andy & Shirley + all who fetched carried prepped & cooked, Sheila's cup cakes were gorgeous :Smile:
The weather was a real 5* bonus only raining while enjoying a lie in with lovely warm sunshine with T shirts late into the evenings
The enjoyable walk to the micro brewery left the dogs snorin for the rest of the afternoon as well as most of the walkers catching 40 winks.
Fantastic BBQ spread with some of Mick's 'chilli death sauce' brought a tear to a few eyes, 500 times hotter than a Jalapeno :Eeek: nobody managed more than a small blob, see Mick to take the challenge if you think your tough enough just make sure to put loo roll in the freezer :ROFLMAO:
Roll on next year :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

driving

Free Member
Mar 7, 2012
doncaster southyorkshire
Funster No
MH
Frankia
Exp
misterton meet

what a fab weekend thanks to all who arranged it, the evenings entertainment was great and the beer went down a treat. put us down for next year

thanks again
mark and tracy:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back