missing solar lights (1 Viewer)

Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
Just bought 16 small solar lights for our garden, our son is getting married and we are having a party in the garden so thought they would light up the pathways etc.

Set them all up last Friday and thought they don`t look half bad, looked out the window last night and thought bloody hell it`s dark out there, they can`t have all failed, some bugger had nipped in the garden and pinched them all.

Can`t understand how they saw them as we live behind a high wall and when we aren`t here the gate is locked...
Is anything safe these days, hope the buggers twisted their ankle climbing over the wall. If I ever catch them.:boxing::swear:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Rob and Chris, This might be be The Great Train Robbery in terms of monetary value but doesn't half get your goat doesn't it:Angry:

Someone climbed over my side gate (six foot high) and stole my biggest goldfish from the pond .... they took the net off the top ... left a footprint in some soil I had dug up that day and left the net nearby..... How did they know he was the biggest and how did they see in the dark :Angry: (must have borrowed your lights, eh?)

Let's hope the lights were faulty and don't work.

PS Hope the wedding goes well for you. :)

Rainbowchaser

Free Member
Feb 27, 2010
Third rock from the sun
Funster No
MH
Err..A blue one
Exp
Hmnn...Quite a long time really...
That's awful..
The world is full of scallywags.

Have you looked on e-bay for your goldfish Joy?
:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
Thieves stole some plants (large Ferns) from a colleagues garden earlier this year but the silly b*gg*rs planted them in their own garden about 10 doors away then said to the police that they had found them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
robnchris
Jan 11, 2010
Chester
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail
Exp
Well that`s our 13th year & still loving it.
cheeky gits

Thieves stole some plants (large Ferns) from a colleagues garden earlier this year but the silly b*gg*rs planted them in their own garden about 10 doors away then said to the police that they had found them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There is just no end to the brazen hardfaced attitude of some of these people, thing that gets me the most is the police don`t or won`t take any action against them because it`s just not worth it but if you took any kind of retribution against this scum the old police would soon be knocking on your door. :swear:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
It seems now if you want it you just take it.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I would much sooner give someone something than have it stolen you feel so angry after

cornishaich

Free Member
Apr 5, 2010
West Cornwall.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
A year.
Sorry to hear about the light fingered tow rags. (Pun intended)
But I really am sorry. Nothing is safe these days anywhere.
Some git stole my mothers sausage dog a few years ago, it was a randy little rat but she loved it and it brike her heart. Sadly Mother stole away this time last year and we loved her too (she was 86).

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
Every body blaming everyone. Do you not know it is the little ones taking them to illuminate the treacle mines. EEE bless their little socks:ROFLMAO:

Don

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back