LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
:thumb:Deffo agree, Jenny that this can be a very testosterone orientated exclusive club at times and I questioned the reason why they excluded women ....... then I realised that it was because they are all very religious....
we remind them that when God created man She had a better sense of humour than they do on their posts. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Only kidding!

You must be a Nutter to say that Joy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
how can I put this ... 'frighten' them a bit, what with your 'bouncer' look! :roflmto:

As for lovely Sian ... well, it may simply be that the ladies won't let their old gits near her in case they don't come back

:thumb:

I was going to reply suggesting Sian might be a better option - but I hadn't considered your second point!:Doh:

Wyn

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
miserablesign_zpse6f018bc.gif

Will the sign be on Sale at Chester Jim ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Really ? Guess I'm not as special as I thought :Sad:

Snap! Dawn.

But in any event, we have no need to be Olde Fartes, becoz we is already Grumpy Old Wimmin.

Vive la difference!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SueBaz

Free Member
Feb 20, 2012
Nr Canterbury, Kent
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since February 2012
miserablesign_zpse6f018bc.gif

Will the sign be on Sale at Chester Jim ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hmmm, would be tempted to buy a sign but there might be a risk - you know one of those days when you're not on a campsite and the fridge packs up, there's a tap leaking, one tyre has got a slow puncture, the inverter has killed the leisure batteries .... Oh and it's raining....... :Sad: :cry: :shout:

Sue might not be letting me back in the van....... :Doh:

ciderman

Free Member
Jul 2, 2011
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer 754
Exp
4 years old
We've only been to one motorhome show, and absolutely hated it - and vowed never to go to another one. There were very few visitors, so wherever we went we were [HI]instant targets of the hoards of salesmen[/HI]. After an hour or two of not being able to walk more than 10yards without some suited halfwit thrusting a flyer at us or asking us if we wanted to buy this and that - we'd had enough, and were rude to everyone.
We left after a few hours, having not spent a penny. :Angry:

That moan isn't aimed at you Jim. Just the point that if folk have been collared too many times before they get to the MF stand, there's a pretty good chance they/we will be miserable.

For some unknown reason we don't seem to get approached by many Sales Staff when we're walking around shows ::bigsmile:

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
It's human nature to avoid anyone giving out flyers, same as avoiding people in the High Street with clipboards .............. if you tried giving out tenners you would probably get the same reaction....why not give it a try?:Doh::roflmto::cry: let me know where and when though

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
[HI]Are you sure it was the sticker or did you forget to do up your flies again?::bigsmile:
[/HI]

I beg your pardon????:Sad: (see below:Blush:
)
[HI]maybe they were just :reel::reel: John, wishful thinking after seing your manly frame[/HI]:Eeek:

See above then below:thumb:

Not being miserable but I find some of the above posts objectionable.
[HI]Except Rangi who is just a Nutter because he's a colonial.

[/HI]

OI!!!

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
How can females be old farts, apparently they don't pass wind as they are special ? :Eeek:

Really ? Guess I'm not as special as I thought :Sad:

So as you are an old ? fart and I know you will be hunting me down at Peterborough I have produced a special sign.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• CAKE.jpg
    CAKE.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread