Mirrorguard protection covers (1 Viewer)

Cilfan

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
Flint North Wales
Funster No
MH
Desperately Seeking
Exp
Devout Wannabe
I don't own a MH (yet), but that's academic because this is all about perceived value. The guy has identified a need - i.e. modern van mirrors are stupidly priced - and created something (that works) to address this. I wouldn't know a Mirrorguard if one bit me and it's not clear whether the £140 is for a pair or each. But even if it's the latter, one mirror saved has paid for three. It really is a no-brainer.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We bought them even though some people said it was probably not worth it as we have only got a PVC. They have already proved their worth after a horrible detour from the Ilchester bypass to M5, thought we were going to end up at @eddievanbitz for a while. I was taking it steady but the frustrated white van men coming the other way were not slowing or reversing for anyone.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Hmm?. I Might look out for them at Lincoln and see if they are as good as. But £280 for a pair would buy two replacements off E-Bay?. So unless you where in the habit of smashing mirrors it could be non economic?.

Pete

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Hmm?. I Might look out for them at Lincoln and see if they are as good as. But £280 for a pair would buy two replacements off E-Bay?. So unless you where in the habit of smashing mirrors it could be non economic?.

Pete

Where do you get £280 from?

They are £130 for a pair including VAT and delivery. I guess if you bought them at a show you wouldn't pay delivery

http://shop.mirrorguard.co.uk

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Where do you get £280 from?

They are £130 for a pair including VAT and delivery. I guess if you bought them at a show you wouldn't pay delivery

http://shop.mirrorguard.co.uk
Earlier Poster was quoting 140 (ish). However I did not pick up on the fact that it was a PAIR. so yes that is substantially cheaper and may tempt.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
After having my offside mirror smashed less than 30 yards from my home by an object protruding from the back of a pick up which didn't stop, and then paying the heavy price for a new one (because you can't buy just the parts Sir), I vowed to by some sort of protection for them. Then promptly forgot all about it.
Thankfully this thread reminded me, so I went on the usual search and ended up at Mirrorguard.
I decided to get the silver ones because most of the cab is silver, even though white would probably stand out more.
While I was on the web site I noticed the cup holder/tray that they make for the X250 and had a look at it.
It arrived with the mirrorguards two days later and I think it is spot on.
Fits well and looks good and provides something that Fiat forgot about.

The mirrorguards are well made, robust and fit perfectly.
No complaints about price or service from me, especially if they save me loads of grief in the future.
It's like buying insurance really.
You don't want too, until something goes wrong. Then you are glad you paid that little extra for the best cover.

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Thank goodness we all have a choice to what we as consumers decide to buy;)

Personally I purchased a set of the Mirrorguards after seeing the quality of the item as well as the positive reviews from fellow funsters. The saying 'you get what you pay for' is certainly apt in this instance(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back