Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
We are travelling up through The Great Glen giving support to me brother, my two nephews and three of their friends, doing the Great Glen Way, 79 miles from Fort William to Invernesss castle, we waited in the carrpark at Invermoriston, thats where we met Carol and Eddy (Carol) soon after another funster joined us Clarify, then with other non members with motorhomes, all had good chinwag and coffees, it was good to put faces to names. Still have'nt caught up with Roger and Sue, should have been down with us all last night, never mind will meet up one day.:thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 19

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Sorry we missed you it would have been good to see some friendly faces for a change, but from Inverness we headed southdown the East side of the country. Still not found any Clootie dumpling and leaving Scotland today, Next year I'll just order some dumpling and save a massive fuel bill. Hee Hee.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We are travelling up through The Great Glen giving support to me brother, my two nephews and three of their friends, doing the Great Glen Way, 79 miles from Fort William to Invernesss castle, we waited in the carrpark at Invermoriston, thats where we met Carol and Eddy (Carol) soon after another funster joined us Clarify, then with other non members with motorhomes, all had good chinwag and coffees, it was good to put faces to names. Still have'nt caught up with Roger and Sue, should have been down with us all last night, never mind will meet up one day.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back