Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by scousebird, Apr 28, 2013.
We're on Deux Rivieres on a pitch right by the river and it's pissing down :Sad:
Oh shame! We're here in Yorkshire and it's been a lovely sunny day. I won't mention the shower this pm and the wind. :BigGrin::BigGrin:
We also drove through snow on our way down here :Rofl1:
We left there last Monday to St Tropez area for some sun and its been down pissing down nearly every day, only a couple of really nice days!!! Still it's been fairly warm. Never mind, the sun is due out mid week.....we hope.
you got 2 weeks to get that weather sorted before our shuttle or we are going to have to find a decent wine cellar:Rofl1:
And here we had a lovely day - even the Munchie was out coating the new terrace and then sitting out on it enjoying the afternoon sun.:BigGrin::BigGrin:
Still here and raining harder than ever. Site owner just closed all the riverside pitches not in use
I have been looking at a webcam on the Costa Brava and it looks grim there too.
Hope it improves for you.
No improvement overnight :Sad:
Moving to Carcasonne today forecast better there for the next few days. Fingers crossed
Hope Carcasson is better.
My Costa Brava webcam is still looking grey though:Sad:
It's horrible here in Toulouse , 90 kms away from Carcassonne. Grey, cold, pouring down ...pfffff just miserable. Didn't see a weather like this, at this time of year, for ages! :Sad:
Just checked my weather app for Carcassone.
Rain this morning then fine for the rest of the week, sun and cloud 18-20C.
Should be pleasant:thumb:
We are at Agde and have a swimming pool under the awning. Supposed to get better tomorrow. Looking at moving on Friday. Not sure where yet.
Dont panic folks - we are coming over Sunday for 10 weeks and we will pack the sun in the garage of our van!
Intend to head down via Rouen Blois Dourdoigne Carcasonne - and I guess if we have to will nip into Spain around Costa Brava area to find some sun.
Ten day forecast does look a bit better around Dourdoigne so I am hoping it may be ok by the time we get there about Wednesday next week.:thumb:
We did get some good weather at Carcasonne eventually. Now we are at Domain de Mathevies near Sarlat. The forecast is good for the next few days but we need to start heaving for home tomorrow