Miles per day ??? (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
I was trying to understand how so many Free Members were posting on this thread, never thought to look at the date. :doh:

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
I didn’t check the daily milage but the total milage for my trip to Germany and Holland with our son was 1700 miles.
The biggest daily milage was Hook of Holland to Wolfsburg. We stopped first for shopping late morning and a bit farther east for lunch. One more stop in the afternoon saw us in Wolfsburg late afternoon.
I wouldn’t do that sort of milage when we are away normally but we had limited time to visit the places our son wanted to go to see. He could only have Monday to Monday off work and can’t drive making getting to some places awkward to visit.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Its an old thread but an interesting one. When I first started to over winter in Benidorm over 20 years ago, someone once asked how long it took to drive there from my home in south Manchester. My reply was "Anything between 2 days and 4 weeks, depending on the weather and of course breakdowns." There always seemed to be a lot of breakdowns in the early days, I think that was part of the fun.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back