MIFI unlocking

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by enery8, Oct 22, 2013.

1. enery8

enery8 Funster

I have a new Huawei E5332 locked to T-Mobile and I want to get it unlocked. I have seen ads on ebay for unlocking at around £1. I am wondering if any members have used this service and if it worked for them and perhaps, more importantly, did they face any difficulties.

2. Heyupluv

Heyupluv Read Only Funster

Yes I have used this service as many of my Motorhome fun friends have i/We paid around £ 1.99 ....easy to do and my mifi is the same as yours except mine was locked into "3" network...afterwards all networks
    When i did mine the price of £1.99 was one of the cheapest....it looks like now the unlock codes have gone down in price:thumb: good for you:Rofl1:
    Mel

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  3. jollyrodger

jollyrodger Funster Life Member

4. enery8

enery8 Funster

Thank you very much Gents, I now have the confidence to go ahead and get this MIFI unlocked.:thumb::thumb:

5. bailey

bailey

I was going to do this with my iPhone it's on 02 but a friend told me to be carefully. If you didn't do it via 02 you could not get any up dates in the future for the phone I'm on payg is this the case sorry if it's not Bill

6. ukbill

ukbill Funster

use em they are good value i have never had a problem with them and i have at least 5 unlock codes done

• Like Like x 1