enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
I have a new Huawei E5332 locked to T-Mobile and I want to get it unlocked. I have seen ads on ebay for unlocking at around £1. I am wondering if any members have used this service and if it worked for them and perhaps, more importantly, did they face any difficulties.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I have a new Huawei E5332 locked to T-Mobile and I want to get it unlocked. I have seen ads on ebay for unlocking at around £1. I am wondering if any members have used this service and if it worked for them and perhaps, more importantly, did they face any difficulties.

Yes I have used this service as many of my Motorhome fun friends have i/We paid around £ 1.99 ....easy to do and my mifi is the same as yours except mine was locked into "3" network...afterwards all networks
When i did mine the price of £1.99 was one of the cheapest....it looks like now the unlock codes have gone down in price:thumb: good for you:ROFLMAO:
Mel

Last edited:

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Bought unlock code (some while back) as you state from eBay, had code and instructions back same day simple to follow instructions and bingo unlocked from 3 and now can use on many though 3 sim gets out where others don’t.
Hope this helps
Link Removed ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
enery8

enery8

Free Member
Oct 11, 2012
Dorset
Funster No
MH
FFB Tabbert Classic 660
Exp
towing for 20 odd years but now have our first motorhome.
Thank you very much Gents, I now have the confidence to go ahead and get this MIFI unlocked.:thumb::thumb:

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
Thank you very much Gents, I now have the confidence to go ahead and get this MIFI unlocked.:thumb::thumb:
I was going to do this with my iPhone it's on 02 but a friend told me to be carefully. If you didn't do it via 02 you could not get any up dates in the future for the phone I'm on payg is this the case sorry if it's not Bill

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
use em they are good value i have never had a problem with them and i have at least 5 unlock codes done

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back