Micro Christmas meet (1 Viewer)

Feb 25, 2008
Barril da Alva, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
on and off for the whole of my existance
I have arranged with the owner of our local camp site to have the use of the rally field for the first weekend in December, well actually from the Thursday to the Monday. At £5 per night per unit.
Dogs and children allowed as long as kept under control and on leads at all times as there will be sheep in the next field.

There is water and toilet dump available but no ehu. Gennies will be fine used with consideration.

I will have the canopy up, fire alight for evenings and may even put the stew pot on.

If you want to make it a little more adventurous, there are two large Christmas markets within an hour of the campsite.

Frankfurt market in Birmingham, http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/frankfurtmarket , via train from Stratford; The largest outdoor streetmarket in the Uk, alegedly!!

Worcester Victorian Street fayre and market,http://www.visitworcester.com/extra.asp?id=37 This one is accessible via Worcester County Hall Park and Ride.

On the 3rd December in Stratford upon Avon, there is Carols by candle light at Anne Hatheways Cottage with Mulled wine and Mince pies, £4 pre booking required.

On the Thursday night it is Late Night shopping in Stratford upon Avon, Street market etc...

MMMMMMMM Smell the chustnuts roasting already. Will get some in if enough people interested for the fire on the evenings.

Of course there are other towns and markets in the area available but these are the major ones.

PLEASE express your interest below:

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
I have arranged with the owner of our local camp site to have the use of the rally field for the first weekend in December, well actually from the Thursday to the Monday. At £5 per night per unit.
Dogs and children allowed as long as kept under control and on leads at all times as there will be sheep in the next field.

There is water and toilet dump available but no ehu. Gennies will be fine used with consideration.

I will have the canopy up, fire alight for evenings and may even put the stew pot on.

If you want to make it a little more adventurous, there are two large Christmas markets within an hour of the campsite.

Frankfurt market in Birmingham, http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/frankfurtmarket , via train from Stratford; The largest outdoor streetmarket in the Uk, alegedly!!

Worcester Victorian Street fayre and market,http://www.visitworcester.com/extra.asp?id=37 This one is accessible via Worcester County Hall Park and Ride.

On the 3rd December in Stratford upon Avon, there is Carols by candle light at Anne Hatheways Cottage with Mulled wine and Mince pies, £4 pre booking required.

On the Thursday night it is Late Night shopping in Stratford upon Avon, Street market etc...

MMMMMMMM Smell the chustnuts roasting already. Will get some in if enough people interested for the fire on the evenings.

Of course there are other towns and markets in the area available but these are the major ones.

PLEASE express your interest below:
What is the camp site location? please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
upmarkethippy
Feb 25, 2008
Barril da Alva, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
on and off for the whole of my existance
Sorry..... The site is:
Woodedge cl
Stratford Road
Haselor
Alcester
Warwickshire
B49 6NW

And although the site details state no children and that the site is shut from October, we have the use of the rally field. The field has a slight slope so please bring your ramps.

Cheyne and Lynne

paulus the woodgnome

Free Member
Sep 25, 2008
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
4 years 2 months
sorry would love to come as my daughter is at uni in coventry
went to visit her last year and went on train from cov to birmingham christmas market
and it was well worth a visit
last week in nov begining of dec we will be in malta as we are going for my 50th birthday:Eeek::Eeek::Eeek:
where did the years go

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
Ahh we at lincoln that weekend with some other funsters.

sorry you had to cancel

leanne :Sad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back