Michelin Plus Tyres.

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by jumar, Nov 8, 2013.

1. jumar

jumar Funster

Good morning Funsters, many threads have been posted in the past regarding non specified Camping or Camper Michelin Tyres.
    I do not want to raise old issues which have been covered in the past, all I need to know is has anyone had fitted Michelin Plus Tyres on there Motorhome.
    I have been offered these as an alternative to Camping marked ones, due to the lack of availability of the Agilis type in my area of Spain.
    They do not come in any cheaper than Agilis Camping, its just an availability issue with my local dealer, who by the way generally offers me the best price and service.

2. bobandjanie

bobandjanie Funster Life Member

Hi, don't know anything about the plus, maybe they have stock they want to shift. :Wink:

We had tyre trouble earlier this year while staying at Camping Marjal, went into Catral, they ordered then in for the next day, so I would say how long before you can get some in, or do I need to shop around. :Wink: :Laughing: Bob.

3. Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie Read Only Funster

Michelin every time !! Mine have been to Portugal and back twice....I have Jim's flashy things on and they have never lit up !!:Cool::Cool::Cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo Funster Life Member

PLUS

The michelin agilis plus is the latest commercial van tyre from michelin,replacing the agilis.michelins claim is that it gives better fuel economy,better wet stopping distances,it is also a symmetrical tyre which means it can be turned on the rim if the tyre develops any shoulder wear.
    brian