LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Good morning Funsters, many threads have been posted in the past regarding non specified Camping or Camper Michelin Tyres.
I do not want to raise old issues which have been covered in the past, all I need to know is has anyone had fitted Michelin Plus Tyres on there Motorhome.
I have been offered these as an alternative to Camping marked ones, due to the lack of availability of the Agilis type in my area of Spain.
They do not come in any cheaper than Agilis Camping, its just an availability issue with my local dealer, who by the way generally offers me the best price and service.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, don't know anything about the plus, maybe they have stock they want to shift. :winky:

We had tyre trouble earlier this year while staying at Camping Marjal, went into Catral, they ordered then in for the next day, so I would say how long before you can get some in, or do I need to shop around. :winky: :roflmto: Bob.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Michelin every time !! Mine have been to Portugal and back twice....I have Jim's flashy things on and they have never lit up !!:Cool::Cool::Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
PLUS

The michelin agilis plus is the latest commercial van tyre from michelin,replacing the agilis.michelins claim is that it gives better fuel economy,better wet stopping distances,it is also a symmetrical tyre which means it can be turned on the rim if the tyre develops any shoulder wear.
brian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back