LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hi all, we will be having a for sale and buy place for RVs or Motorhomes at the meet/Rally on the 8th July, so if you want to sell your vehicle bring your own for sale signs with you and place in the windscreens ans side windows with your mobile number on, also if you are looking to buy your first RV or motorhome then this will be the ideal place to be, so come on all you just looking or want to buy members this is the place for you. The first RV to go on the for sale list is a Winnebago Journey in very nice condition and owned by the owner of the Rutland water site. If you have one to sell just let me or Sundowners know so we can make space for it ok, and if anyone has any other items for sale we will be having a bring and buy sale as well but will let all know a bit later. Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Last edited:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
number two is a Winnebago Aspect

Number two for sale is our Winnebago Aspect.... fully loaded and has to go to make way for our toy hauler (replacement)... the RV will have a for sale sign on it at Rutland Water .. details will be on Ebay as I will be listing it by the end of the month when we get back from France.

If the Brian James Trailer has not sold on ebay ... listed to come on the 25th June .. I will bring it with me and that will also be for sale..now that is a bargain.

Bob:thumb:

OP
OP
flatpackchicken

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Thanks for putting yours on as well Bob, just hope we get some of the new members on here to come and see what great vehicles we have for sale from members, also good to see the trailer on here to, might even put my 16'x7'x7' 3.5t box trailer on as well Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Will be at Rutland Water, Unless previously sold.
.........................................................................................................................

For Sale...Trail-Lite by Vision "R"....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2007 Trail-Lite... Tripple Slide.. "B" Class.. 5/6 Berth...

With the economical Ford "V 10", and LPG conversion...

Dinnete Slide.. Sofa/Bed Slide and Bedroom Slide... Makes for Huge living area...

Less than 17K Genuine miles... LPG Converted,, Guarantee more than 600 miles on full Tanks...

MOT`d for eleven months.. Taxed.. Resent service..

Over £5,000 spent in the last 8 months IE.... New Oyster Sat System, Solar Panel, New Habitation Battery`s, Three New Tyres.. Spare and a Carcass..
Most up to date LG 32" TV with Freeview... Sky Card Box.. (Just need your Sky card from home.. The list is endless, No expense spared..

Overall condition is good... just a couple of small marks on the rear corners..

I have seen the same model at a dealers for near £50 K... "Without all the toy`s"

Asking for offers over £40K... if that price is offered I will throw in a 2007 LHD Peugeot.107,,, with only 6,000 miles on the clock. (Imported from Belgium with only 4,000 KLM`s on the clock).. And fully UK legal, Taxed (£20 per year & MOT`d)... Ideal for wintering abroad..

PM me your E.mail address and I will send loads of photo`s of both RV & Car..

Thanks.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Just to advise my trailer is sold

Just to let you know Garry following the posting that my RV and trailer are up for sale (we are buying a toy hauler)... I received a number of emails from MHF members with an interest in the trailer.

I have today taken an offer from a member ... he is collecting it the day after we get back from France.

The winnebago Aspect still remains for sale... we have a toy hauler coming and that will replace the Winnebago... do have a look if you want to at Rutland water.. it will be put on ebay.. there is no urgency on the sale, but we cannot take delivery on the toy hauler until it has gone... the RV is being sold with everything on it and ready to roll.. we will kit the new one out afresh as we always do... part of the fun for us. Just this time a bigger inverter up from 1500 to 2000 etc., and more battery power.

But just wanted to be fair and let those thinking about the trailer it is now sold to a fellow MHF member... what a bargain he has got.

Bob:Doh:

OP
OP
flatpackchicken

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Just to let you know Garry following the posting that my RV and trailer are up for sale (we are buying a toy hauler)... I received a number of emails from MHF members with an interest in the trailer.

I have today taken an offer from a member ... he is collecting it the day after we get back from France.

The winnebago Aspect still remains for sale... we have a toy hauler coming and that will replace the Winnebago... do have a look if you want to at Rutland water.. it will be put on ebay.. there is no urgency on the sale, but we cannot take delivery on the toy hauler until it has gone... the RV is being sold with everything on it and ready to roll.. we will kit the new one out afresh as we always do... part of the fun for us. Just this time a bigger inverter up from 1500 to 2000 etc., and more battery power.

But just wanted to be fair and let those thinking about the trailer it is now sold to a fellow MHF member... what a bargain he has got.

Bob:Doh:
Glad you got a sale Bob nice one, this is what the site is all about mate, and hope you get a sale on your RV at Rutland as well, hopefully we will have a few newies come to Rutland who are looking to buy!!!!! so fingers crossed mate, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back