Free Member
May 7, 2009
north surrey
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
in first year
not had this before but cannot open links getting a warning about prefetching and privacy issues. is this a MHF problem or some thing i need to do my end, it was ok from home pc, but using a dongle on a campsite getting this error [using tmobile other providers do not cover this area of cornwall where we are staying.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The site is working OK for me right now. Is it any thread in particular you have a problem with, or all of them?

R

reader

Deleted User
Working on my phone ok (via 3)-assuming this posts

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
not had this before but cannot open links getting a warning about prefetching and privacy issues. is this a MHF problem or some thing i need to do my end, it was ok from home pc, but using a dongle on a campsite getting this error [using tmobile other providers do not cover this area of cornwall where we are staying.

I think it may be something to do with the settings on your machine linked to the type of connection. I remember something similar a year or two ago but can't recall the detail.

If you could post the exact message it should be possible to find an explanation.

Graham

OP
OP
duetto owner

duetto owner

Free Member
May 7, 2009
north surrey
Funster No
MH
hi top
Exp
in first year
Back home now and all ok using home broadband. but while camping using tmobile dongle [best reception for the locations i was using in cornwall] I had various errors with this site no problems on other sites.

i was getting access blocked on some links other errors about prefetch and at times the site would not load or was very slow. these errors were not consistent but on and off.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back