LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
After reading a few threads recently about being sent to Coventry about funsters bickering or getting a bit personal in threads showed me a different side to the forum but lately there have been a few members who are going through real difficult time whether that be family illness or bereavement or a breakdown in a relationship.
When these threads come up on the forums it's really heart warming when funsters all rally round with posts of support,condolences or just to say we are here for you
Many of us have never met and may never meet but the posts of support,hugs etc from what I can tell are all truly from our hearts
This is what this great forum was created for imo and a big thank you goes out to our illustrious leader @Jim
Let there be peace on MHF and let's stick together and enjoy fun
Here's to a peaceful 2017
Sorry about the long post

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
I totally support the contents of your post but don't confuse MHFun with MHF, otherwise you might get sent to Coventry :D

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Well said Paul and Kate , there is a place for everyone on here and being part of that is often very humbling.(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Yes, I do love the camaraderie on here. But, on an equal footing, some folk need to let off steam sometimes by having a bit of a rant or argument. As long it doesn't get personal, then it's OK.

This is just like real life really :)

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
NO they have joined m/h fun but we do not know who they are they may be going to take over fun is popeye a spy who knows watch your back look at the people that don't party one comes to mind @Jim always go's to bed early may have been brain washed help needed to find these people ray xx lol still lol show the loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:cheers::drink:

Kingham

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 20, 2016
Kirkcudbright, D&G
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham 2017
Exp
Since 2009
Very interesting to read the beginnings and you should be proud of what you have achieved.
You had the site up and running before I made the leap from caravans to motorhomes and when I had made the leap, I will be the first to admit that I did not find "Fun" on a web search, but accidentally found "Facts". I enjoyed being a member there for a while, but chucked the towel in at one point, after watching so many threads denigrate into personal wars. After a year or so I returned to the fold only to find a handfull of original members left and yet there were still a few who wanted to stamp their authority over the few remainers, with constant squabbles and browny point scoring.
Thankfully I found "Fun" and I am so glad that I did, but I have no need to hide my humble beginnings elsewhere :whistle::D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Paul and Kate

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015
Just thought I'd resurrect my original post after the sad news of Paul old mo's son who has sadly past away today :(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back