MHF Annual subs due - to pay or not to pay (1 Viewer)

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
JUST KIDDING. I can honestly say that amongst the various paid subscriptions I take out in a given year MHF is by far the best value (tuppence halfpenny a day for God's sake) and the one I least mind paying. Keep up the good work Jim, hopefully you'll never win Lotto and leave us all bereft in the future.
Ponyboy

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
JUST KIDDING. I can honestly say that amongst the various paid subscriptions I take out in a given year MHF is by far the best value (tuppence halfpenny a day for God's sake) and the one I least mind paying. Keep up the good work Jim, hopefully you'll never win Lotto and leave us all bereft in the future.
Ponyboy
Here here, by far the best club to belong to. :xThumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Had to eat grass for a week. But then, I eat grass on here.........Occasionally. :xgrin:

GRASS!

Bloody luxury... I only have pebbles to suck on to stay alive...

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

T

Tackle man

Deleted User
I agree with above comments!
I have not yet met any funsters other than a lovely lady who was assistant warden from Aldridge Hill site in the New Forest who gave me a card last summer. (Sue, a Hymer owner)
I dont know if Sue reads this forum but I would like to say a special THANK YOU for introducing me to Fun! Sue has opened a new world in Motorhoming for me.
So many friendly folk here!
Dave :xThumb::xThumb:

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
We had to take a loan out from WONGA to join, :cry::cry: Had to eat grass for a week. But then, I eat grass on here.........Occasionally. :xgrin:
rather nice baked into brownies.....rather partial to the odd bit of grass me:xrofl:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
don't know what I would do. just the forum is worth the money. you can insult so many with a few words. and then the fun of getting it all back again. and then some really great meets. to many to mention . so you wont be getting rid of me.

Oct 1, 2014
Kent
Funster No
MH
Autocruise
Exp
2 weeks! def Newbie......
I am very new to motorhomefun, but can honestly say its great value and I have received a lot of good advice with all aspects of motorhoming from my fellow funsters! I for one will def be renewing my subs next year...

Merry Christmas to you all :xgrin:

Peter

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
don't know what I would do. just the forum is worth the money. you can insult so many with a few words. and then the fun of getting it all back again. and then some really great meets. to many to mention . so you wont be getting rid of me.
I did my best

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Had to sell 4 pints of blood to raise the fee, so that's 2 arms empty and Half a leg too, have set snares in the veggie patch to catch the cats that come to dump!

"Rabbit Curry" anyone? £2 a pop

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
Very good value for money, shame the trade rate is so eye wateringly high, its a shame that Jim can't have smaller package at a more reasonable price

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
GRASS!

Bloody luxury... I only have pebbles to suck on to stay alive...

JJ :cool:

You're lucky you're still alive to suck pebbles !!! (Stress on first 'you're' and read in Monty Python voice)......:makeup:

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Ill think about it................................................................:xcool:

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
If you lot carry on like this Jim and Sian will think they are doing something right :xrofl::xrofl::xrofl:

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Am a member of a number of forums (fora)? But consider this the best. No brainer!

Sorry daughter, had to sell the grandkids into slavery for the fee but arranged for very nice masters, I think!:Eeek:

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

New Years will be our first meeting with other "funsters" (and my birthday is on the 31st don't tell anybody!!) So hoping for a good night and stay at Cheltenham.

colyboy

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
but isn't it nice to see wee personal touches like the snowflakes coming down

Is that Jim's fault? If I'd known it was him causing the white stuff outside I'd have had a few words when I saw him..... the chickens are very unimpressed - they don't like snow. When it gets deep they refuse to come out :(

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
sorry dawn. I thought you was joking. when you asked me to go. I did but only to the bar.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I agree with above comments!
I have not yet met any funsters other than a lovely lady who was assistant warden from Aldridge Hill site in the New Forest who gave me a card last summer. (Sue, a Hymer owner)
I dont know if Sue reads this forum but I would like to say a special THANK YOU for introducing me to Fun! Sue has opened a new world in Motorhoming for me.
So many friendly folk here!
Dave :xThumb::xThumb:

Wasn't it @Theonlysue who went to work on a campsite, The New Forest certainly rings a bell?

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
I am still not going. I want to try some of mikes beer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back