MH storage in Liverpool suggestions (1 Viewer)

DGcarioca

Free Member
Jul 8, 2016
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
CI Carioca coach built
Exp
Just started!
guys
I'm struggling to get accessible storage in south Liverpool - in2carparks is full and that's the closest. Any suggestions please? Ta

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
guys
I'm struggling to get accessible storage in south Liverpool - in2carparks is full and that's the closest. Any suggestions please? Ta
The police station is the safest place (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I think he's done and "ASK-IT" Asked his questions, got a few answers, come to pay time and

WHOOSH...

Faster than a BREX-IT....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tyros

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
CI Carioca 694
Exp
I'm a newbie
Try John Mason of Hyton they were the only storage people we could find in Liverpool.

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Masons best for public transport if you have no car to get to it, if you have transport how good is Fiddlers Ferry, I do not know them and this is not a recommendation ...

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Well I was going to tell him somewhere, if he had answered Yes to my question... but he gone and gone. . .

Sadie1970

Free Member
Aug 17, 2016
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
None yet
Exp
New
I'd be interested to hear about secure places near south Liverpool. We haven't got our Motorhome yet but storage is a big consideration before we do take the plunge.

Ksagic

Free Member
Feb 21, 2015
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance 890i
Exp
Fiddlers Ferry is ok but tight access and also it is on the banks of the Mersey Estuary, hence salt laden atmosphere. If you are anywhere near Rainford then Moss House Farm is well worth looking at. CASSOA gold approved. http://www.mosshousecaravanstorage.co.uk/

RAGGITY

Free Member
Mar 23, 2014
LIVERPOOL
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years
Well I was going to tell him somewhere, if he had answered Yes to my question... but he gone and gone. . .
Hi Movan,
I see you posted this last year but just for future use can you tell me the storage site? I currently have a half hour drive to Rainford and hoped for something a bit closer to the 'pool.
Thanks

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Movan,
I see you posted this last year but just for future use can you tell me the storage site? I currently have a half hour drive to Rainford and hoped for something a bit closer to the 'pool.
Thanks

Lol. It's in Rainford. :)

Have you tried asking at the farms around the area you want? I am seldom in storage but atill have to pay. Fingers crossed our numbers come up and we can afford a house with room at the side. :(

RAGGITY

Free Member
Mar 23, 2014
LIVERPOOL
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years
Thank you for your quick response.
I actually found a farm just 10 mins. drive from my home. Unfortunately as the compound wasn't locked of a daytime my insurers wouldn't entertain cover whilst parked there. Not in a bad area though.
Unfortunately, due to circumstances, my MH spends more time in storage than out of it. Hoping that won't always be the case though.
As my numbers didn't come up last night, I guess I won't be buying that big house just yet.
Happy travels and thank you again
Lol. It's in Rainford. :)

Have you tried asking at the farms around the area you want? I am seldom in storage but atill have to pay. Fingers crossed our numbers come up and we can afford a house with room at the side. :(

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
There is one in Ince Blundell on way to Southport. Not Cassoa but £255 per year. Can't see the vans at all from the road.

RAGGITY

Free Member
Mar 23, 2014
LIVERPOOL
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years
There is one in Ince Blundell on way to Southport. Not Cassoa but £255 per year. Can't see the vans at all from the road.

Hi,
I belive the storage you are talking about is actually about 10 minutes from where I live. Unfortunately as it's not Cassoa my insurers treat it the same as if I were to park in the street and won't entertain it. I realise that some insurers must though as when I last enquired about storing here, there was an RV parked there.
Thanks for the suggestion though.

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
RV is still there! Not mine. I insured with Comfort who didnt have a problem with it.

RAGGITY

Free Member
Mar 23, 2014
LIVERPOOL
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years
RV is still there! Not mine. I insured with Comfort who didnt have a problem with it.
Hi Pedro,
It seems to be the same one but COMFORT are also my insurers and weren't interested as the compound is open of a day.
Can you send me the phone number of the site so I can check again.
Cheers Raggity

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
Its 07733066668 and she is called Louise. Do you have a tracker fitted? with Cat 1 immobiliser and alarm?
The gate into yard has a 'type' of lock. There are people on site 24h as well. They also log movement of vans in and out so you have to let them know departure etc.

Last edited:

RAGGITY

Free Member
Mar 23, 2014
LIVERPOOL
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years
Its 07733066668 and she is called Louise. Do you have a tracker fitted? with Cat 1 immobiliser and alarm?
The gate into yard has a 'type' of lock. There are people on site 24h as well. They also log movement of vans in and out so you have to let them know departure etc.
Yes to all 3. I will try and phone Louise tomorrow to see if they have space.
Thanks for your help

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Might I suggest, with sincere respect and sensitivity, that you consider parking your motorhome in the centre of Liverpool's defence?

I reckon there is a big enough space there for it.

JJ :cool:

(Really, really sorry... sometimes I just can't stop myself... I try... honestly I try.)

RAGGITY

Free Member
Mar 23, 2014
LIVERPOOL
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3 years

Hi again,
Just thought I would let you know that back in September Louise didn't have storage available and suggested phoning after xmas.
Anyway, she has offered me a space this week. so see you soon I hope.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
If all goes to plan I could have secure parking for a couple of vans in Anfield very shortly.

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
Hi again,
Just thought I would let you know that back in September Louise didn't have storage available and suggested phoning after xmas.
Anyway, she has offered me a space this week. so see you soon I hope.
Look forward to seeing you. We are there doing an inside clean on Sunday 7th!

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Might I suggest, with sincere respect and sensitivity, that you consider parking your motorhome in the centre of Liverpool's defence?

I reckon there is a big enough space there for it.

(Really, really sorry... sometimes I just can't stop myself... I try... honestly I try.)
Jurgen sends his regards @JJ

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
3 points each but +4 to the goal difference.

I will live with that... :whistle:

Don’t be greedy mr JJ, you don’t need the goal difference....this season:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back