MH Parking at National Trust sites (1 Viewer)

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
As a result of the Broken Link Removed a few days ago I emailed the NT and suggested that it would be in the interests of themselves and visitors to publish details of whether or not car parks are usable by motorhomes.

I'm pleased to say that I've received a reply this afternoon:
You make a useful point and it would be useful for places to indicate whether motorhomes can access their car park. We don’t currently collect this specific information centrally, but we are hoping to improve our search facility on the website over the coming year to include car park information among other things, and will need to look at a range of filters that visitors may wish to search on. In the meantime, each of our places has a facilities and access page on the website, where they can add car park information themselves, and we will encourage them to add motorhome information if they have it.

All being well the properties will start to add the information individually over the coming weeks.

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
My wife bought me NT membership when I retired and would find this facility very useful likewise if CADW,Scottish NT and English heritage also include that information.
I will start to compile some for you.
Firstly Stokesay Castlle (EH) Salop,Shugborough Hall,Rufford Old Hall are easily accessibly by motorhome.

OP
OP
G

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Thanks. I'm no longer putting individual comments on my web site as explained on there. However, I've sent messages off to each of CADW, Scottish NT and English Heritage plus Natural England and Scottish Natural Heritage.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back