" Messages 7" - how do I see what these are please? (1 Viewer)

MillieMoocher

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
Hi all.

When I log in, alongside the min profile that pops up on the top right of the screen are 2 numbers, one is " messages" and the other is "likes".

The Likes feature is self explanatory, but I'm not sure what the " messages" one is, and can't see how to access these messages. I'm a bit worried that someone has tried to contact me and thinks I'm being ignorant by not replying!

Tried searching the help function but couldn't find the answer - no doubt it is there somewhere though.

In case it helps with any answers, I generally access the site using IPad - which may not support all the features on the site?

Look forward to the wisdom of the collective, and if anyone has sent me a message and is upset I've not had the decency to reply, apologies and I'll remedy this as soon as I know how :)

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010
I think it's how many posts you've made, so now you've made this one it's gone up to 8.

OP
OP
MillieMoocher

MillieMoocher

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Kingham
Exp
40 years under canvas: Motorhome 2016 To 2020
Excellent, thanks for answer! I'll not worry about it then:getmecoat:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
If you click on your username it will open your profile and you can choose to view your postings. You have made a lot more than 8 but I believe posts in the u shaped lounge do not register

image.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back