" Messages 7" - how do I see what these are please?

Discussion in 'Website Help' started by milliethehymer, Aug 11, 2015.

1. milliethehymer

milliethehymer Funster

Hi all.

When I log in, alongside the min profile that pops up on the top right of the screen are 2 numbers, one is " messages" and the other is "likes".

The Likes feature is self explanatory, but I'm not sure what the " messages" one is, and can't see how to access these messages. I'm a bit worried that someone has tried to contact me and thinks I'm being ignorant by not replying!

Tried searching the help function but couldn't find the answer - no doubt it is there somewhere though.

In case it helps with any answers, I generally access the site using IPad - which may not support all the features on the site?

Look forward to the wisdom of the collective, and if anyone has sent me a message and is upset I've not had the decency to reply, apologies and I'll remedy this as soon as I know how :)

2. Stroppy Bird

Stroppy Bird Funster

I think it's how many posts you've made, so now you've made this one it's gone up to 8.

3. milliethehymer

milliethehymer Funster

Excellent, thanks for answer! I'll not worry about it then:getmecoat:

4. Techno

Techno Funster Life Member

If you click on your username it will open your profile and you can choose to view your postings. You have made a lot more than 8 but I believe posts in the u shaped lounge do not register

image.jpg