Memory foam toppers?? (1 Viewer)

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
I can recommend Link Removed of E-bay we had the 3" deluxe one and my wife thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread, make sure it comes with a cover.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Ginny we use the Raskelf ones and swear by them, top quality but top price too, they often discount this time of year and at all the major shows
Others have said Argos do a very reasonably priced one that they say works:thumb:
you pays your money as it were
have you googled Mattress topper??
Geo
Ps we bought a cheap one off e-bay for comparison it was a 1/3 of the price and a 1/4 of the quality

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

If you have a Netto's near you they, or the one at Witham, Essex had some stock of both Mattress Toppers and Memory Foam Mattresses last week, I think they were stock from a previous sale several weeks ago, may be worth having a look if you have one near you

Hope that helps

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Ps we bought a cheap one off e-bay for comparison it was a 1/3 of the price and a 1/4 of the quality

Geo you forgot to mention that I soon got rid of it as well. Load of rubbish - it gave me back ache:cry:

We have Raskelf toppers in the house as well as the RV - wouldn't trade them for anything:thumb::thumb:

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
We bought a 7cm thick one from Costco for our bed at home, its brilliant. We have thought of replacing the overcab bed matress in our MH with one.

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
we got a king size for £30 cut in half makes two comfy singles .its 2 ins thick if you require it thicker you could get two.netto works out a lot cheaper .
we have had no problem with them all year .:Smile:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Hi Ginny we use the Raskelf ones and swear by them, top quality but top price too, they often discount this time of year and at all the major shows
Others have said Argos do a very reasonably priced one that they say works:thumb:
you pays your money as it were
have you googled Mattress topper??
Geo

To be honest I was a bit dubios about getting one off e-bay un-seen but the quality was very good @ £62 for a single I can't fault it.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We bought Raskelf it is the best accessory we have ever bought. It will cost you £200 for a double but worth every single penny:thumb:

We bought a memory foam topper from Argos, it cost £60 but was nowhere near as good as the raskelf. It was just poor quality and got hot which is something the Raskelf doesnt do. In the end we made a dog bed out of the Argos topper.:Smile:

Treat yourself to the Raskelf you will not be disapointed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back