Membership proof for insurance? Help! (1 Viewer)

RUSTY VAN

Free Member
Dec 20, 2015
DARLINGTON
Funster No
MH
RENAULT TRAFIC
Exp
JUST STARTED
Hello all!

It's my first time posting in the forum. Everything is new and exciting! Got an old Renault Trafic last week that is gonna take us around Europe, living the dream hopefully for a long time! We are sorting out the insurance, need to post them a proof of membership to a club as soon as possible, and I can't find in "Downloads" the document that Jim prepared for cases like this years ago. Isn't it there anymore? What can I use that is not a screenshot of my public information, because that doesn't show the real name on it.

I'd really appreciate some help here, we are already late sending the confirmation letter to the insurance!

Thanks a lot,

Esther.

APACHE 1988

Free Member
Sep 28, 2015
WISBECH FENLAND
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL APACHE
Exp
3 YEARS
Quoted my membership number to Insurance Company and that was sufficient!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

RUSTY VAN

Free Member
Dec 20, 2015
DARLINGTON
Funster No
MH
RENAULT TRAFIC
Exp
JUST STARTED
Hi, yes, I already messaged Jim but I thought I would ask around in the meantime. Thanks for your answers. I want to make sure the insurance won't put any problem to whatever I give them.

Cheers!

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Just answered Yes to do you belong to a club. I did think they meant Camping and Caravanning though.:xdoh: So naive is me

Reactions: DBK

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Hi, yes, I already messaged Jim but I thought I would ask around in the meantime. Thanks for your answers. I want to make sure the insurance won't put any problem to whatever I give them.

Cheers!
Jim is taking a long overdue holiday and is is warm sunny lands far away. His family have just flown out to be with him for Christmas so admin may take a back seat for a few days, rightly so! Their first holiday away for some time

APACHE 1988

Free Member
Sep 28, 2015
WISBECH FENLAND
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL APACHE
Exp
3 YEARS
Before we joined I noticed a discount was available to any MH owner that was a member of a Club or Forum. Had been to EYE KETTLBY and STROUD HILL PARK both of which are members of TRANQUIL PARKS. These sites give a discount for T P members but there does not appear to be any structure or membership. However I flashed the brochure referring to membership to our broker and he knocked 15% off his quote!!

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
Click on your user name top right of screen.
This will bring up your profile page ....personal details.
In location edit and put your address.....screen shot.......then edit out again.
That should solve your problem.

Good luck

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Hello all!

It's my first time posting in the forum. Everything is new and exciting! Got an old Renault Trafic last week that is gonna take us around Europe, living the dream hopefully for a long time! We are sorting out the insurance, need to post them a proof of membership to a club as soon as possible, and I can't find in "Downloads" the document that Jim prepared for cases like this years ago. Isn't it there anymore? What can I use that is not a screenshot of my public information, because that doesn't show the real name on it.

I'd really appreciate some help here, we are already late sending the confirmation letter to the insurance!

Thanks a lot,

Esther.
Your Funster Number: 40798
As far as I know, and I may be wrong, your membership number is all you should need, unless the insurance company is meaning the Caravan Club or the Camping and Caravan Club.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back