Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
Funster No
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
Enjoy your Mylo, I am so envious, but our future lifestyle would not be suitable for a dog.
Regards Pat

Pat, how nice to see a responsible person put the dogs life before their own.

There was a period (about 13 years actually) after we lost our lovely Labrador when our jobs and lifestyle prevented us having a dog, But early retirement came and we now have two wondeful Newfies.

Your future lifestyle may preclude you for the comming years, but there will come a time when things have changed and you can then contemplate having a dog again :Smile:

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
hi Jim...we have just finished our pet passport...cost£400 plus,now have to wait the six months before we can take her with us

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
hi Jim...we have just finished our pet passport...cost£400 plus,now have to wait the six months before we can take her with us

That was really expensive, I got 3 pet passports for £400 for my three bichon frise,
which included chipping in the price and I thought that was expensive.

Lesley

Jan 31, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
10 years +
Aw, Mylo is a real cutie. Won't need the Tesco carrier bags for him, nappy bags will do. :roflmto:

I looked into pet passports for my two for France last year - with the extra ferry charges it came to close on £600, so we left them at home in kennels instead. :cry:

Can't understand why the ferry charge? When we went to Ireland we didn't have to pay extra for them. It's not as if they take up any extra space or anything 'cos they stay in the car.

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland

That was really expensive, I got 3 pet passports for £400 for my three bichon frise,
which included chipping in the price and I thought that was expensive.

Lesley

Aw, Mylo is a real cutie. Won't need the Tesco carrier bags for him, nappy bags will do. :roflmto:

I looked into pet passports for my two for France last year - with the extra ferry charges it came to close on £600, so we left them at home in kennels instead. :cry:

Hi, thanks for your replies,

I 've started a new thread for pets passport costs and would appreciate if you could give details..

Many thanks
Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
He's a beauty Jim, they are fantastic little dogs, our's is named Scrumpy 8years old and she goes every where with us, very intelligent little dogs. Here's some pics of our Scrumpy.
John.

IMG_0002-6.jpg

IMG_0016-2.jpg

IMG_0023-1.jpg

IMG_0016-1.jpg

Link Removed
Scrumpy.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

365newyearsmeet-3.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Update - Mylo's progress

Well, he is really starting to grow up and what a great dog he is turning out to be .. great fun, intelligent, loveable and fiercely loyal , a real pleasure to have and a marvelous watch dog we are lucky to have him .. he's a real asset to the family .. .. we sleep a lot easier knowing he is listening out, better than any alarm.

Now 8 months and full of beans

Link Removed

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Great choice jim. You now have an excuse for a walk to the pub of an evening. Make sure he learns the way then he can bring you home.:winky:
Would not be without our dogs

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
heres pics of our Toby
Hes now coming up for a year old on monday so big party lol. I have always had jrt first one i got when i was 7 died at 17 second one at 21 and died at 17 so hopefully toby will be with us for a while.

jomel

Free Member
Jul 31, 2009
Clevedon, Bristol
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
1 week (ahh)
Awww!! he is lufferly me want him:Smile: I do like Jack Russels.

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Nice dog Jim.

Did consider a JR but fell in love with a Frecnh dog. Just need to find one and get it sorted for the UK!

ShiftZZ

tony morris

Free Member
Jun 27, 2008
Calcot Reading Berkshire
Funster No
MH
bailey caravan
Exp
30 months mh 40+ years tugger and camping
Jack Russels

:whatthe: OMG Jack russels are soo cute. my grandchilren have 2 Jack Russels and they are the most entertaining animals i have ever seen. The bitch is called Indie and the dog is called Thorpe .They are from the same litter and and their colouring is black and white. They were considering calling them Michael and Jackson::bigsmile:

I LOVE JACK RUSSELS!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
Mylo

No need to ask who the boss is !! :roflmto::roflmto:

thanks for sharing the great pics :thumb:
Any new picks of the little lad. I'm dog sitting 2 spaniels so getting my "dog fix" this week

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
What an absolute cracker hes obviously from good stock,he should keep you going for many eventful years. My dogs a bullmastiff a big boy but he doesn't need a lot of exercise which suits me fine:thumb:all the best for christmas and new year

whiskers27

Free Member
Jul 25, 2009
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
none yet but hopefully many
Fearless little fellows

Last jack russell I had was back in the days you could buy one for £25.00 I see peices have gone up a little since then, Ive had a few russels in my time loved them all found all to be lovable loyal and fearless. great little dogs.

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Last jack russell I had was back in the days you could buy one for £25.00 I see peices have gone up a little since then, Ive had a few russels in my time loved them all found all to be lovable loyal and fearless. great little dogs.

::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Yes indeed.. little dogs who think they are Alsatians :Doh:

He's my first, I've had a couple of Border Collies that I thought were smart and easily trained but the JR is just as smart .. and a lot more sociable ..

re price, I think that's a good thing....

jim

Droop

Free Member
Feb 8, 2008
Funster No
Meet Cleo

All these Jack Russells should get together.

Here's Cleo, soon after she came to us (she's nearly 4mths old now).

I'm eager to get abroad again so are looking to get her a passport (the cat already has one).

Any help for a good, cheap vet around Derby, Nottingham, Chesterfield would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• cleo01.jpg
    cleo01.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 5

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Cute when they are like that - pity they change into such vicious monsters ::bigsmile: - only joking. :Smile:
Rosie is starting the procedure for a pet pasport on Thursday.

RVfulltimer

Free Member
Mar 15, 2008
Funster No
Hello we have a jack and we found Ambi vet in Riply to be very good and not to expensive,she recently had a large tumer removed from the wall of her stomach and at 15 years of age didnt give her much hope but the vet did a great job and she is just like a pup again tel 01773 747801

Attachments

• 2005_0425Image0005.jpg
    2005_0425Image0005.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 5

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back