Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
We are thinking on selling our house to fund our new adventures / drama in our MH and wonder how i would go about getting repeat prescriptions while on the move.
We will be going to different places in europe , just trying to do some research first , so lets just use Spain , France , Germany as examples

Thanks Trevor

treetops1

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
yorkshire/ lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Sold last van-
Exp
a long time,since 1996
The best way is for you to order your repeat on the phone and get someone to pick it up and send it on to where ever you happen to be.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
The best way is for you to order your repeat on the phone and get someone to pick it up and send it on to where ever you happen to be.
Good idea, we're hoping to get three months up front. We've got two months in the past. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
We aim to go fulltime again in about a year's time and will have to sort out my prescription.

Luckily, I always order my pills via the surgery website, they then send details of my prescription to a chemist of my choice. Our daughter can collect them and send them on to us.

Tricky part is going to be when they want to do a routine check of my blood pressure every few months :).

Paul

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
That's what I have planned to do ,its no problem as I order mine via the website and my son picks it up from the designated pharmacy and sends it on to me ..Roy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back