1. Our Classifieds are free to subscribers
    For help in listing an item or for marking it SOLD please see this help file

PLEASE EXCERCISE DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE PARTING WITH MONEY
    MotorhomeFun cannot vouch for the honesty of members. 

PLEASE DO NOT BUMP 'FOR SALE" THREADS or they will be removed.

FOR SALE Maybe a good idea.....

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by ren004, Aug 24, 2015.

1. ren004

ren004

............... to post a photo or 2 of the trailer that the little Renault 4 sits on ............... SN857601.JPG SN857602.JPG SN857603.JPG It has effortlessly completed two trips to Portimao in 2014, and a Bordeaux last March. The Twingo is currently enjoying a well deserved break on the Algarve before some fun Autumn track days at the Autodromo SN857604.JPG

thanks

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
  2. Tootles

Tootles Funster

I bet that causes the VW clutch a world of pain????????????

• Like Like x 1
  3. ren004

ren004

Hello new friend,
    The drag tops 1100 KGS with the Twingo on board. Considerably lighter with the Renault 4.

Thankfully, both my T4s were built before Roberts ruled production lines. And they both love the trailer. Can't wait for next run out..................

Ditched our modern Mercedes based Hymer 680 last year after [a] Gearbox cooling pump in Hungary; start error, Swansea............ eye watering what Merc wanted to fix it! Ended up going private for one tenth of the money; [c] something called a pressure converter done by StarSul in Faro [Mercedes] Bloke didn't even get his hands dirty [€300]
    The final straw was a few days later in Portimao. Stop-lamp fuse blew and put me into limp-mode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GOODBYE DIAGBLOODYNOSTICS.............

Now look what you made me do............. pour out my life story and face the wroth of Merc owners lol:LOL:

Good Luck, today and always

SN858230.JPG

Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 2