Rally [May 22, 2015] Thetford Bash (Norfolk) (1 Viewer)

scally

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2010
essex and lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest 320
Exp
since 1998
I have a few large boxes of err.... valuable goods ( sic !! ) left over from the charity auction.
It is likely to take YONKS to sell it on ( or give it away or recycle some of it ! ) so I have decided to do the final tally of dosh for air ambulance now and get the cheque off to them asap..
If ( big if LOL !! ) any more moola is raised that can always be sent on afterwards
I hope that is ok by every one ?

Here is a very rough guide to all the lollies at present:

Total from ticket sales and donations before the event £1,732.32
Total raised over the weekend from the auction and other sources £996.63

Total expenditure £448.30 for everything including the site rental

giving us a grand total of money raised a pretty amazing £2280.60 !!!!

A full break down of all expenditure etc is available if wanted.. you just have to ask :)

Copy of this will be on Motorhome Chat section too
Bloody well done all of you

the outlawes

Free Member
Oct 24, 2014
diss norfolk
Funster No
MH
auto roller
Exp
im a newbie
Thanks to all concerned for putting on such a great bash . As a few of you know i was up the hospital friday saying goodbye to my father who sadly passed away sunday night . He would have wanted me to come and i'm glad i did . Looking foward to next years bash .

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
we both had a great time. we cant thank you all for such a great bash. the only downer was Jaws making me look such a prat trying to reverse a trolley behind a push cart. thanks for that. I will not tell anyone that I used to drive a 44ton artic ever again. but will I be back next year. you had better believe it.. see you all there.

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
we both had a great time. we cant thank you all for such a great bash. the only downer was Jaws making me look such a prat trying to reverse a trolley behind a push cart. thanks for that. I will not tell anyone that I used to drive a 44ton artic ever again. but will I be back next year. you had better believe it.. see you all there.
Bugger I missed a fellow trucker making a fool of himself, oh well there's always tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
John & Mo, A very well done for yet another great Thetford Bash, thanks too to the marshalls and a Big Thanks for the entertainment... A great amount of money was raised for a good cause, so another big thank you to all the funsters who put their hands deep in their pockets by bidding in the auctions, for providing items for the auction and for those who gave their services free for the musical entertainment. Again ALL in a GOOD cause! Thank you @ Jaws x:thanks3:

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Damn... ok.. it is a picture of Darrell when he brought home the pedal car for me..

d in cart.jpg

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Yessssss.. But I do not think he quite got the idea of the trailer thing !!! Putting it on his head and reversing is downright cheating !!!!

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Well noooo.. !!!
but hey, at least he should have TRIED to enter in to the spirit of the game LOL !!!

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Hi John.
Jenny and I have not attended a rally yet, but as this one is "local" we will try and come.
She will have to drive (gulp) :whistle: as I will not get my licence back until June if i'm lucky.
I had a "Brain Fart" (a one off Epileptic seizure). I will speak to you when you come back from Spain (lucky bugger) :LOL:.
Mitch.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back