• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Maxview Auto VuDome with control box and sat Receiver (1 Viewer)

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Kent and south west France
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
30 years caravan/motorhome
FOR SALE
RE Advertised

Maxview auto view dome, Maxview control box, and Maxview satellite receiver

Just removed from my motor home, in perfect working order and condition, only fitted new two years ago, Comes with everything you need to fit on your motorhome, including waterproof roof gland, coaxial, and feet to fit straight on to roof, I removed the feet and cleaned them so ready to go straight back on, this is a twin LNB should you require to use it as such, we only had it as a single LNB, if using as single LNB only needs one coaxial wire to dome which powers it. Comes with original manual and instructions I want £500 for it, no offers, it’s cheap, I thought I would offer it on here first to see if any funsters were interested, just PM me if you are, if not I will put it on EBAY, can be collected from Herne Bay KENT, or I will be at Peterborough show, Lyndon top (Rutland) for a few days prior to Peterborough, or the Stratford meet for ten days.

Genuine reason for sale just fitted a Teleco flatsat easy smart auto skew, to reduce overall height of motorhome.

Includes everything in the photo.

unnamed (3)dome 2.jpg

OP
OP
Kevan

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
This is the last chance for this system before the Peterborough show, we are going away Thurs 13th for a month, which will include the show, if no body wants it, not much point in lugging it around the country for a month, so will be left at home. stuck on Ebay on return.

OP
OP
Kevan

Kevan

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2014
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
We get a perfect picture down at Twin lakes and Lourdes.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back