Free Member
May 1, 2010
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
Does anyone do anything to protect the underside of their fixed bed mattress from grime or snagging from the ‘stuff’ carried in the under-bed locker – I’m thinking put the mattress in a duvet cover…?
OR
as HE (who would [STRIKE]have a hissy-fit[/STRIKE] be very upset if it were to get damaged) says ‘it’s overkill – it hasn’t got dirty in the x years it’s been there, it isn’t going to happen’

Any thoughts please?

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Does anyone do anything to protect the underside of their fixed bed mattress from grime or snagging from the ‘stuff’ carried in the under-bed locker – I’m thinking put the mattress in a duvet cover…?
OR
as HE (who would [STRIKE]have a hissy-fit[/STRIKE] be very upset if it were to get damaged) says ‘it’s overkill – it hasn’t got dirty in the x years it’s been there, it isn’t going to happen’

[HI]Any thoughts[/HI] please?

Yes............Mr ShiftZZ - hissy-fit, is this the same man we all know and love?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
OR

Any thoughts please?

Let Mr ShiftZZ sleep in the bed instead of the under bed locker...:RollEyes:

You can buy adult size "Pampers"... for him.... :winky::ROFLMAO:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
All the beds/memory mattresses I have had have all had zip off covers :winky:
terry

OP
OP
Styx

Styx

Free Member
May 1, 2010
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
All the beds/memory mattresses I have had have all had zip off covers :winky:
terry

Thanks Terry
The memory foam topper we have does have a zip off cover :thumb: but the mattress itself has just a standard cream & white, damask material cover

K

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
OR

Any thoughts please?

"Stuff" is no way to talk of that nice Mr. ShiftZZ!
(Dunno, though.....lumpy mattress ????)

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Thanks Terry
The memory foam topper we have does have a zip off cover :thumb: but the mattress itself has just a standard cream & white, damask material cover

K

Can get you one made if you want ?:winky:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back