Free Member
Jun 17, 2010
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
10 years
The mattress in our lovely Chausson Flash S2 really let it down because it was a bit like sleeping on the floor. After a great deal of searching I took it along to The upholstery shop in Totton SO40 8DX Tel 023 8066 0811. I found them to be very polite and helpful and had plenty of Motorhome and caravan experience. They unpicked the mattress cover replaced the foam and underside base material with one of a much better quality then fitted a full zip across underside all this was expertly carried out for just £180, (alternative quote was around £600 plus p&p elsewhere) The comfort is now fantastic. I was so pleased with the outcome we had our sofa, two memory foam cushions to fit the front Motorhome seats and two more for other travel done as well. I hope this is useful for other members because a good nights sleep is so important.

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Good to know of someone who sorted you out..but mattress comfort is very personal ..........some folks like a mattress that is like sleeping on the floor.
Others like medium or soft.
We have two singles indoors.........zipped together.... mine is like the floor....SWMBO's is like jelly on springs.

I try not to venture onto her side too often.... but thats a different story

barry:Smile:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
I got a Double memory foam mattress from Aldi for £69.99
best buy i have ever got so comfortable to sleep on :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.