Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Salmond, Putin in a kilt.
No Putin has nuclear weapons & is being backed into a corner with the sanctions & either has to put up or shut up.
I wouldn't be surprised if we have another set to over this lot. That's if we have any politicians that will actually facehim down.
The other one is thought of by the English :swear:as he thinks of us.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I think the English should be thanking Salmond.. not lambasting him

after all, you can now talk of an English parliament without fear of being called racist or Little Englanders.. :xlaugh:
Who wants an English parliament Jim? Just because the people of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland can't trust their Westminster representatives to decide on devolved matters it doesn't mean that England has to follow that lead. All it needs of for representatives of constituencies not affected by a given matter under discussion to be excluded from taking part in discussions and voting. That would automatically cater for the differences in devolved powers (for instance some matters affect England only but some affect England & Wales but not Scotland & Northern Ireland) without adding another expensive layer of politicians.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Still got a Kiwi, and, an Aussie Passport, both Valid, still got a bank account and investments in Aus
If the s*** flys, I'll fly!
Just can't be bothered with all this political S*** fight!

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Yes, you know full well where you stand with them. Both more blatantly untrustworthy than most.

More untrustworthy than Balls, Milliband, Clegg and Camaron? I don't think so but even if that is so, at least they are competently untrustworthy:xrofl:. I know exactly where I stand with Farage and Salmond. One wants us out of the EU, the other wants Scotland out of the UK but in the EU. I have absolutely no idea what Balls and Milliband want except to be re-elected. Clegg doesn't want to get wiped out at the next election.

Boris for PM...

OP
OP
Portland

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
I think the English should be thanking Salmond.. not lambasting him

after all, you can now talk of an English parliament without fear of being called racist or Little Englanders.. :xlaugh:
I think you are having some fun with this! However I believe you underestimate the abhorrence with which Salmon is held south of the border, Which in fact should be just south of Edinburgh not Hadrian's wall.:xrofl:

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Yes, you know full well where you stand with them. Both more blatantly untrustworthy than most.

You mean the politicians that talk of change yet do nothing about it,the ones that dither and backtrack scared about losing face!
Give me a focused politician that has conviction and tries to deliver on a promise made.
If that makes them untrustworthy what would you call the other collective shysters ?

Vlad

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Who wants an English parliament Jim? Just because the people of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland can't trust their Westminster representatives to decide on devolved matters it doesn't mean that England has to follow that lead. All it needs of for representatives of constituencies not affected by a given matter under discussion to be excluded from taking part in discussions and voting. That would automatically cater for the differences in devolved powers (for instance some matters affect England only but some affect England & Wales but not Scotland & Northern Ireland) without adding another expensive layer of politicians.

Otherwise you'll end up resembling Spain & even less will get done.:xsurprised:

IF IF we decide to go as we may do anyhow I would go to France or Germany
Don't make any plans if there's an 'out' vote.:xlaugh:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
You mean the politicians that talk of change yet do nothing about it,the ones that dither and backtrack scared about losing face!
Give me a focused politician that has conviction and tries to deliver on a promise made.
If that makes them untrustworthy what would you call the other collective shysters ?

Vlad
They may dither and backtrack but Salmond and Farage would deliver only on the opposite of what they promise. They would ruin the UK faster even than putting Labour back in charge would :D

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
So... How do people see themselves voting then...
Me.. UKIP... No brainer. I can't vote tory.. Would never vote labour... And i find the greens loopy (jenny Jones.. Thats your fault).. Leaves me no option.. I quite like Farages attitude anyway.

Glandwr

Banned
Jul 10, 2014
the Berwyn Mountains
Funster No
MH
Hymer S740
Exp
since 2009
Well I think the Tories should be given a chance. After all they won't have won a general election for nearly a quarter of a century next year

Dick

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Hmmmmmm..... Annual bowel screening for me proved positive, result in less than a week, retested again within a week, Colonoscopy arranged and performed within two weeks, 5 polyps removed during the Colonoscopy and sent for analysis, one week later results from lab proved (thankfully) benign. Let me see now, 5 weeks from start to finish, yes that seems pretty shite to me....NOT
I'm just quoting what shifty says about the diabolical situation the welsh health is in. Are you suggesting he is incorrect in his judgement. :xgrin:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Er, struggling again, young Buttons. Just had a look through the list of taxes, nothing about being taxed for having a bedroom.....................o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Hmmmm....I have empathy for my fellow man who are not as well off as I Toots, something that a lot of Tories have no concept of.:xsad:

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Hmmmmmm..... Annual bowel screening for me proved positive, result in less than a week, retested again within a week, Colonoscopy arranged and performed within two weeks, 5 polyps removed during the Colonoscopy and sent for analysis, one week later results from lab proved (thankfully) benign. Let me see now, 5 weeks from start to finish, yes that seems pretty shite to me....NOT
And the Universtity Hospital of Wales, has cancelled all routine operations until further notice as they have such a long waiting list for emergency ops.

It does not compute, Captain!

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
I'm just quoting what shifty says about the diabolical situation the welsh health is in. Are you suggesting he is incorrect in his judgement. :xgrin:

No Buttons, I am suggesting YOU are incorrect in posting that the Welsh NHS is shite, I am not really interested in what you say Shifty says (after all, when before did you ever take note of what he says), I live in Wales.. you two don't.xroll:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
so you are saying farage wont pull us out of the EU??
Not quite. What I am saying is that Farage would not save the UK by pulling us out of the EU, he would ruin the country by pulling us out of the EU purely for ideological, rather than practical, reasons.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
be interesting to know how you came to that conclusion..

Salmond may be many things, but stupid he is not.. one of the most upright and astute politicians of our times.

Agree! but would like to see Russell Brand as deputy and my preference for PM is Broken Link Removed umunna. anyway whats this tripe doing of a motorhome forum

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
And the Universtity Hospital of Wales, has cancelled all routine operations until further notice as they have such a long waiting list for emergency ops.

It does not compute, Captain!

I only speak as I personally find Boss, my treatment was first class and very speedy:xThumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back