masaistore (1 Viewer)

Jan 23, 2012
taunton
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hi
have just taken delivery of a sat nav from China, I think they have sent the wrong sat nav. Can someone tell me what to look for on the box?
There is no mention of truck settings etc in the user manual.

Thanks Vana

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
you are lucky mine didnt have a manual lol
what is it you have bought

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
I got my sat nav from the same supplyer and although there were a few problems with it at first a few emails sorted it out.
I found them very easy to deal with, the sat nav is brilliant as is there customer service
Drop them an email

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
V
Jan 23, 2012
taunton
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hi
I feel I can sort it out, the unit itself looks a good bit of kit, as the rest of us I need to programme it size of motorhome and trailer.
Truck unit was ordered.
Thanks I have emailed via Ebay. waiting for reply.
vana

OP
OP
V
Jan 23, 2012
taunton
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hi Bill & Linda

The unit I bought was the truck gps navigation unit from Masaistore
is this the same one I ordered?

Regards Vana

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
the truck settings are in there just go into settings and you will find it select truck and click the tools icon and place your hights and length in it will also take your settings for the speed you travel there really is a mile of setings for you to chose from so best advice is to pay around with it thats how i worked mine but if ya at Peterborough look me up and i will go through most of it with you if you need :Smile:

OP
OP
V
Jan 23, 2012
taunton
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hi Bill
I am little south from the area in Somerset.
I have just gone into settings can't locate anything like truck settings:Blush::Blush:
I will keep having a play around.
Thanks vana:thumb:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi, I ordered mine thru goodsales2088 from ebay got it for £50 without bluetooth ,ebay said they were based in Portsmouth!!! but it came from china. Seller name was huidy who doesn't speak / write very good english, not technically minded either. Supposed to arrived within 3 days , actually took 12 days, No manual but basically the same as most sat navs just fumbled around to set up,got it now, tried it yesterday, very pleased with it, but alerts don't seem to work checked the settings and they state alerts on and maximum volume. but nowt!!. Speedcam supposed to aslert by red light not working, can't check advanced lane guidance as only got 1 duel carriageway here on the island. It does point out 6ft 6inch road restrictions a little after you've entered that road it then notifies you so you can proceed or turn around.
Generally pleased but visual graphics not as good as tomtom also when route planned and being executed it doesn't show mph or distant still to travel as was on my old tomtom.
Still waiting email from China to know if they can send the manual in the post as the email copy they sent was not readable (not in english or chinese)
Terry

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
hi vana the settings for truck will be in the settings when you are in sat nav mode not in main menu mine is in my mh but i will get it l8er and try to sort out what is what and where what is without my memory wont allow me to do much i think its called short term memory loss lol

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
As Bill has said very good company for communication, mine is in Motorhome also. From memory there is a few tabs at bottom open them and you should find them, it took me a while :thumb:

You can also add Poi's and co ords :thumb:

OP
OP
V
Jan 23, 2012
taunton
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Hi to all
I emailed them this morning about the settings, followed te process tey sent
so sorted in a quick and short time. Not so simple without help.easy when you know how.
Thanks once again coming to my rescue

Kind Regards Mike (vana):Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back