Marseille Airport Passenger Pickup. (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
We are going to France for a fortnight at Easter.I`m heading down in the motorhome while my other half goes for a few days to Prague with friends,then flying from Prague to Marseille to meet up with me.
Iv got a couple of questions, are there any good places to stay close to Marseille airport so im close to collect early morning?
Also is the access ok for the motorhome to get close to collect passengers?

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well if you look at an aerial map, you will plainly see they are ALL surface carparks by the looks of it - doesn't seem to be any tunnels or whatever on the roads around it. However who knows what access by anyone to anywhere will be, by next Easter! Once you know what terminal, you could email them and ask. The website is partially in English.

OP
OP
Jo662
May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
Well if you look at an aerial map, you will plainly see they are ALL surface carparks by the looks of it - doesn't seem to be any tunnels or whatever on the roads around it. However who knows what access by anyone to anywhere will be, by next Easter! Once you know what terminal, you could email them and ask. The website is partially in English.

Yes i suppose your right,after the atrocities in Paris there will be even more restrictions.I will have to make enquiries nearer the time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back