Marquis

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by geoff1947, Sep 9, 2009.

1. geoff1947

geoff1947 Read Only Funster

I know we like to air our views here with reference to poor service from dealers. However in this case I would like to say that the service that I have recieved from Marquis at Lee Mill Plymouth has been excellent to date. I find the answer in these matters is to develop a good rapour with the staff and spend the time discussing problems and coming to a compromise solution. Works for me:thumb:

2. ourcampersbeentrashed

ourcampersbeentrashed Funster

Glad to hear you had a good experience xxxx

3. DESCO

DESCO Read Only Funster

I have used Marquis different branches and have found them a reasonable company to deal with, it makes a change.

Dave:thumb::thumb:

4. JayDee

JayDee Funster

We had quite a lot of dealing with Marquis at Lee Mill a few years ago and were always, on balance, very satisfied with their service. Definitely one of the good guys.:thumb:

John

5. sedge

sedge Funster

Nothing but praise

Being newbies to motorhomes (but not to caravaning) having recently purchased a new M/H from Marquis Northampton that had a damp problem around one of the roof lights, found by Marquis when habitation check was made before we took delivery (and we were told by them before we parted with the cash).

We can only say that they have been first class as has the manufacturer in their desire to sort the problem. Marquise resealed the roof light and dried one the ceiling before we took delivery and went off to France for almost a month. We have since returning home last week received a letter from the manufacturer asking us to return the M/H for them to replace the ceiling. All this without us even asking!!

A big up to them both from us.

6. SC 05 OUT

SC 05 OUT Funster

I wonder if this "good service" is down to "less money" being around, whatever it is its good for us end users.....:thumb: to both dealers

7. parigby

parigby Read Only Funster

Both my last two MoHomes were bought from Marquis at Northampton, and l too have found them a pleasure to deal with. Unlike some others l have had dealings with, they don't go missing when there is a problem to resolve.

8. Mr Colpot

Mr Colpot Funster

We bought our Swift Sundance second hand from Marquis Sussex and have found Bob and all his team to be helpful and would recommend them.:Smile:

9. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

I bought a pair of electric scissors from B&Q for only £1 in there summer sale, there ace :thumb: