LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
We just received an invitation in the post to this event (at Marquis Showground :roflmto:) which takes place on 4th - 7th October.

If anyone fancies going you can get a "free gift bag" (haven't a clue what's in it) by registering Link Removed.

Camper NE and Tyneside Leisure World aren't far away on Portobello Road, so it might make a day out for anyone in the north east at a loose end :Smile:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
We are thinking of popping along & asking if they are re-opening the storage facility - and to get our free Goodie Bag of course :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Received ours this morning, planning on a visit to do the dealer rounds anyways so we'll have a shuftie :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
It's her indoors birthday on the 5th so being a careful funster I have a plan. I registered us to visit then, have the free light refreshment and goodie bag full of crap, show some interest in the vans and that's it really. The boss thinks I am taking her out for the day, well I am really, aren't I??

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Received ours this morning, planning on a visit to do the dealer rounds anyways so we'll have a shuftie :thumb:

Hope you have ordered some sun up your way Stewart!!
We are heading upto Craster for a few days tomorrow so expecting wall to wall sunshine and warmth. Sick of swimming everywhere at home so we thought Northumberland, avoiding Morpeth, poor residents.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back