Marquee Company Recommendation (1 Viewer)

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I bought one of those pop up gazebos at the beginning of December. We tried it out the first weekend and thought that the tie downs were pathetic. The stakes were tiny and flimsy and the string to tie it down was very thin.

I ordered some proper tie down straps just before Christmas from these guys. Link Removed (note: I didn't buy the pop up gazebo from this company though)

I ordered the white and they sent the orange. It was too late to swap them out as I needed them for new years eve. I left a neutral feedback saying they were excellent as was the service but they sent the wrong colour.

They have just contacted me today and offered to send the correct colour out free of charge and I could keep the ones I already had. I declined saying I would stick with the ones I had but thanked them for their offer. They then refunded half the cost before I could decline that offer. They not once asked me to update my feedback it was all about keeping me happy as a customer.

As such I asked them to put in a feedback update request which I was more than happy to do. I changed it from neutral to positive. If a company asks me to change the feedback I always decline. This company didn't but went out of their way to make me happy.

Anyone can make a mistake, when it comes to companies it is how they resolve the problem and in this case I couldn't praise them highly enough.

So if you want a marquee, tie downs, stakes, carpets, blackout screens or anything else marquee related give them a go:thumb::thumb::thumb:

PS: The tie down straps and ratchets are brilliant. The stakes are scary big and very sharp and went into the earth so easily. They came out today with a loud sucking sound but didn't require superhuman effort. Overall an excellent product I don't see how they could improve.

Last edited:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
The biggest problem I found with these marquees is the roof sheet lifts allowing wind in which blew out and totally shreaded the windows a few internal ties hold the frame secure but the overlap of the roof needs holding down I use these now.
Link Removed
2 sets do the job on my 9 x 4 marquee tied down to the frame foot.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
grommet you just gave me a idea use one next to my van a a awning do you think it will work

OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
grommet you just gave me a idea use one next to my van a a awning do you think it will work

Not sure I understand what you mean, sorry Bill.

If you are on about using these straps to tie down an awning. If you can find somewhere strong enough at the top to attach them to then yes I am sure they would help prevent it getting blown over your roof.
They really are excellent straps and stakes.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Nice to see a company turning a negative experience into a positive ones - not enough of this goes on nowadays!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back