Jan 3, 2009
Sax Alicante
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
7 years
Hola:thumb:
i said i would report on the marjal site after we had visited for 3 days.so here we go !
The site was excellent except a little noisy with many spanish people there and with many amenities inc. in the price ie gymn sauna superb pool area etc. The bar restaurant we thought was a little too expensive at 18 euros for menu del dia, i pay 8/9/10 here in Sax. All the staff throughout the site were very friendly and helpful. Only prob for a motorhomer is that the town is good hours walk along the river or you need taxi, bike, scooter etc.

Hope that they stay next year in the ACSI book cos will certainly visit when low season starts again.
Hope that the new site in Crevillente is as good and that our sponsers are as good as their word about that site.
will try a few days there as well when it opens though i think this site is aimed at those of you who stay over winter etc.
Hope this is of help and not just repeating whats been said before
regards to all
David:thumb:

CampingMarjal

Free Member
Aug 26, 2010
Costa Blanca, Spain
Funster No
Dear David & Ann,

I´m glad you enjoyed your stay at Camping Marjal, were you there when the Far West Holidays started? Don´t miss out our promo video (filmed in the campsite's surroundings)!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgxJb5FpPGg[/ame]

OP
OP
david and ann

david and ann

Free Member
Jan 3, 2009
Sax Alicante
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
7 years
Guardamar marjal site

Dear David & Ann,

I´m glad you enjoyed your stay at Camping Marjal, were you there when the Far West Holidays started? Don´t miss out our promo video (filmed in the campsite's surroundings)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgxJb5FpPGg

Hola guys
We missed the re-actment which is a pity because (i David ) missed the beautiful senorita !!
We were with you on 19/20/21 junio.
Please stay in the ACSI system because we can only afford to visit in low season with the superb price.
Thanks again for an excellent and relaxing stay, really felt we were on holiday !
Hasta la vista
David and Ann :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back