Rally Chat March 2015 - Benicarlo, Spain - Fun rally (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
tonka

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Can you take me off the list please, i can't for certain say I'll make it as not sure when I'll be out of Morroco and am doing Portugal, better to make the decision now so someone else has time to go,
Dave

Ok Dave... I will amend the list.. Enjoy Morocco... :)

Currently..

Tonka
Homer costello
Jim
Canopus
Scattycat
Armytwowheels
Ambilkate
Lugnutt
UK Bill
Old Mo
Portland
JanDek
Teasy2007
Destination Unknown
Polar bear
Champers
Gloworm
Cruiser
Sciac2001
Max'sdad
Cally
Cutfinger
Timetraveller
Pat1951
knuckledragger
lesley jean
Treetop1
Beacons564
SMB
Aldenise
Reserve.....
Jockandrita
Chrisboyo
Quickwey
Tremybach
Cliffandger
Elamessa
Gillnphil
Wardleyweb
2spirityislanders
Ber090
Reserve Reserves,,
Southampton
Red dragon
Horeshamjack
The only sue

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Steve,

Could you please take us off the the reseve list, thereby moving everyone up one place. A new regime of medication and subsequent tests will prevent us from travelling outside the UK for at least several months. :cry:

Many thanks,

Jock & Rita.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Steve,

Could you please take us off the the reseve list, thereby moving everyone up one place. A new regime of medication and subsequent tests will prevent us from travelling outside the UK for at least several months. :cry:

Many thanks,

Jock & Rita.

:cry::cry::cry: sorry to hear this

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Hope all is ok and nothing serious ...
Thanks Kath & John.
It's nothing too serious, but we'd be stupid to risk travelling outside the UK until things have settled down with the new meds and blood testing.

Take care and Merry Christmas to you both and a Happy New Year!
And the very same sentiments to you both too. Safe travels. :xThumb:

Jock & Rita. xx

OP
OP
tonka

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear you cant make it but thanks for letting me know I will update the list..
Tell Rita to keep taking the tablets... I have just sorted all mine out for this week :xThumb:

Dec 2, 2010
Hollywood, Birmingham.
Funster No
MH
A Class Laika
Exp
Since 2011
Sorry to hear this Rita, we were hoping to meet up in Benicarlo. Have to catch up at Peterborough. Hope all goes well with the meds. Best wishes to you and Jock for Christmas and the New Year:xsmile:

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Steve,

Many thanks,

Jock & Rita.
That's a shame, we will miss you nearly as much as our Charlie will!

Ginny

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
That's a shame, we will miss you nearly as much as our Charlie will!

Ginny
Thanks Ginny. :)

We are obviously not destined to head south for winter just yet, so will take things as they come.
We hope to see you, Mike, and wee Charlie sometime soon, back here in the UK.

Enjoy the sun, sea, and Sangria. ;)

Cheers for now,

Jock &Rita.

Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Hi please remove us off the list
unfortunately work commitments Have not gone as planned was hopeing to be free by then but not but thank you for this chance and
we wish you all a fantastic time and safe journeys jan &mike.

aldenise

Free Member
Jun 26, 2010
Cleethorpes. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki
Exp
5 years
Hi Steve Sorry can you take us off list please still not changed the van and also putting house up for sale so will need to be in England hope we get chance next time. Regards Alan & Denise

TravellingCliffs

Free Member
May 15, 2008
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
since 1999
Just been there to look at site, good sized pitches, all facing east for sunrise and very nice English family running it. Facilities are excellent and there is a nice cafe/restaurant as well. Benicarlo is also very good with a harbour and fair sized town offering many shops, markets and restaurants etc. I will be there in March but sadly on my way home through tunnel on about the 18th.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Steve Sorry can you take us off list please still not changed the van and also putting house up for sale so will need to be in England hope we get chance next time. Regards Alan & Denise

:( sorry you wont be going

Spyder Girl

Free Member
Jan 19, 2015
SPAIN
Funster No
MH
BENIMAR
Exp
5 years
I know you've said no more registrations. But I'm brand new to Motorhome Fun, so have not seen this rally previously. It will be a shame if the current registree can't make it, but if the list miraculously moves up, pleas3 put Graham & myself on it. 1 question: if we booked into the campsite ourselves, at the ACSI price, could we still join in the rally activities (pay a rally fee if necessary)? Or is that not how it works? Thanks. Clare & Graham Hunt

OP
OP
tonka

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I know you've said no more registrations. But I'm brand new to Motorhome Fun, so have not seen this rally previously. It will be a shame if the current registree can't make it, but if the list miraculously moves up, pleas3 put Graham & myself on it. 1 question: if we booked into the campsite ourselves, at the ACSI price, could we still join in the rally activities (pay a rally fee if necessary)? Or is that not how it works? Thanks. Clare & Graham Hunt

HI.... At present I am not adding any further names for reserves, however that's not to say things may not change nearer the time.. "Watch this space". If a spot does become available then you do need (and only fair) to be a paid up / subscribed member of Motorhome FUN to go on the list and attend the rally....
If you are at the campsite the same time as us, we are all very sociable and your more than welcome to come say hello.
In fact many campers do "pop by" and end up joining.. :)

Scattycat

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mayenne, France
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Since 2010
Bugger!
We got as far south as Limoges only to get a message to say that Lin's sister is quickly losing her battle with cancer and the hospital has put on, what we assume, is an end of life plan.
So as you would expect we have done a U turn and are now heading north to the UK.
Tonks, we are not sure what the timeline is going to be so if anybody wants to take our place please let them have it.
Our intention is, if at all possible, to attend some if not all of the rally but if by the time we know our eta all the places are taken then we'll just book in and pay the full rate.
If at the end of the day we don't make it, it won't be for the want of trying.
Kind regards
Mike&Lin
P.S.
While typing this we have just received an e-mail to tell us that an Uncle of mine has just died
Life's a bitch

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back