maps (1 Viewer)

Jul 23, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
knaus van ti 600mg
Exp
Getting There since 2013
Hi, we just bought Philips Navigator Britain which has good detail and information :Smile:

I see Philips do a Euro map Looks a good price as the one we got was £20 in whsmith.

:Smile:

MrMotorhome

Funster
Deceased RIP
May 19, 2009
Funster No
Google AA European Map 2013 :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
map of europe specially designed for motorhome touring please

I've spent ages looking in shops and failed to find a single map, so I have one with little detail to give the big picture from A to B and another with a lot of detail for when we get near B.

Probably best is Microsoft Autoroute which will work off line and it's as detailed as you want but, obviously, needs a Microsoft PC running. Paired with a GPS dongle on a laptop it's a serious piece of kit.

I have yet to find an equivalent that runs off line on an Android tablet, now that would be A FIND !.

I've just loaded Copilot Live and NavFree on a 7" Android tablet, both free. Copilot Live gives you one free region but NavFree most of the world. I'll be testing both in the UK next week.

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
I've spent ages looking in shops and failed to find a single map, so I have one with little detail to give the big picture from A to B and another with a lot of detail for when we get near B.

Probably best is Microsoft Autoroute which will work off line and it's as detailed as you want but, obviously, needs a Microsoft PC running. Paired with a GPS dongle on a laptop it's a serious piece of kit.

I have yet to find an equivalent that runs off line on an Android tablet, now that would be A FIND !.

I've just loaded Copilot Live and NavFree on a 7" Android tablet, both free. Copilot Live gives you one free region but NavFree most of the world. I'll be testing both in the UK next week.

I load tomtom andriod on to my galaxy tab and I must say so far I am impressed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back