LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Just tried it and it has a truck mode but won't allow change of the dimensions so it calculates routes based on a 12m artic. On my favourite checking route it uses the M62 rather than the A628 (I wish wagons did in real life) but too far out of the way for a motorhome half the size I'm afraid :)

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
OK go to settings and Vehicle profiles. At the bottom where is says truck click and give a new name and Then you get the option to edit size and weight. If you missed it and your new named vehicle is on the profile list just click on and and chose edit.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
?

Deleted User
BTW i notice a lot people saying sat nav picks a different route from what they would expect. Would this not depend of whether shortest or quickest route is chosen?

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
OK go to settings and Vehicle profiles. At the bottom where is says truck click and give a new name and Then you get the option to edit size and weight. If you missed it and your new named vehicle is on the profile list just click on and and chose edit.
After renaming then clicking to change length weight etc it just says to upgrade to TRUCK version to enable editing.
No option even after renaming.

Screenshot_2016-03-02-23-13-20.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
?

Deleted User
Ah Ha. Sorry guys looks like i jumped the gun a tad as i never put the widths/heights in. I was reading online that you could do this on the free version but obviously not.

Not to self.

Double check before posting you twat. :oops:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Doesnt matter to me.....
Car plus caravan is around 12mtrs anyway.
Just because it has a hinge in the middle matters little.
Weight is a little short at 3.5 tons, im just under 4 tons.
Width is more but near enough.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back