Manchester show

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by ips, Jan 13, 2010.

1. ips

ips Read Only Funster

Forgive the stupid question but never been to the show before, can someone tell me "is it warm inside the arena" or do we need winter woolys, we dont want to go overdressed and have to carry a coat / jumper round all day.
    ips

2. zaskar

zaskar Funster

Frankly, and i'm sorry if this isn't what you wanna here, I personally wouldn't bother wasting your money and time with the Manchester show unless you're thinking seriously about changing to a caravan.
    Save your money and wait for the NEC in February, it's a far better show and when you've done with the 'vans, you also get the chance to see some very nice boats close up.:thumb:, which even if you dont wanna buy ones, make for an interesting comparison.

3. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

We've never been but seen that comment before so never likely to go. Very caravan biassed.

Look here - floor plan does not look too exciting.

http://www.caravanshows.com/Manchester/page.cfm

4. PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop Funster Life Member

Totally agree - not worth the effort of going unless you want caravan! We've been several times but only because we live quite close. NEC much much better.

It is quite warm in the arena but you could get cold going to and from the car park / station!!!:Eeek:

5. reader

reader Deleted User

I will go along with what the others say, even with free tickets I wont make the 14mile journey (on a straight road) , unless you were after caravans or statics.

6. kevandmarg

kevandmarg Read Only Funster

I'll agree with all above & save your money, but if you do decide to go it was nice & warm in there last year,

Kev

7. ips

ips Read Only Funster

Thank you for the comments.
    ips