LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Anyone going this weekend - thought I might pop over the pennines on Saturday. Been before, small but good for a couple of hours and there is always the Trafford centre?

Chris

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
Yep going tomorrow with wife and FIL , looking forward to it.

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Have been a couple of times, once at the old venue and last year the new. Parking was a nightmare and full by mid morning. Alternative parking wasn't signposted so if not use to the Trafford Centre I would recommend you get there early!! Not a show I am particularly thrilled with, prepared to wait for Peterborough.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Not me but "bump" for anyone interested.

I wanted to go to Stuttgart but timings not right so I must put Dusseldorf on the calendar.

Martin

OP
OP
ceejayt

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Will be there around noon for a couple of hours - if you want to meet for coffee PM me and I will let you have mobile number

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 4, 2014
blackpool
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Sunday for me. Will look a t solar panels .and insurance for hols . And any imfro for hols in france. In june. Of now to get motorhome out of storage give it arun up to kendal for lunch at strickland arms yum yum.:LOL:

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
Went yesterday and had a fab time ( apart from the dealer who told me a particular model would be there and wasn't . They left it back at the dealership , useless twunts )
Truly didn't see anything to rival all our vans layout .
Bought a fire extinguisher, last of the big spenders !

OP
OP
ceejayt

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Went today. Very busy and hard to park. They need a better venue. Git a great deal on travel books in the destinations show.

Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few timesšŸ˜‰
At the Manchester show today.
A little girl about 5 years says to her mum whilst stood alongside a motorhome with slide outs.

"Is this one a horsebox mum?" :LOL:

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
At the Manchester show today.
A little girl about 5 years says to her mum whilst stood alongside a motorhome with slide outs.

"Is this one a horsebox mum?" :LOL:

Not as daft as it sounds , Moto Trek made their " name " in horse box production!

PeteH

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
East Riding of Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido, 999M.
Exp
18+yrs plus 25+Towing
Went Friday. OK but not too impressed. Bought a couple of items. Nothing `van wise that appealed, in fact nothing without a HUGE garage. and a steep climb to bed!! Not too clever for those with mobility issues. Saw one with a slide-out had a reasonable layout. (Moto-Trek?) but at 85K. I would rather have the Winnebago on the Sprinter with more "Goodies" for about the same price!. Good day Sat, though, saw some people we have not seen for some time and had a real good "natter" Back in East Yorks by 1pm to day. with a VERY dirty van to clean!!!.

Pete

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
Went Friday. OK but not too impressed. Bought a couple of items. Nothing `van wise that appealed, in fact nothing without a HUGE garage. and a steep climb to bed!! Not too clever for those with mobility issues. Saw one with a slide-out had a reasonable layout. (Moto-Trek?) but at 85K. I would rather have the Winnebago on the Sprinter with more "Goodies" for about the same price!. Good day Sat, though, saw some people we have not seen for some time and had a real good "natter" Back in East Yorks by 1pm to day. with a VERY dirty van to clean!!!.

Pete

I've got a bit of a rule with motorhomes , as near as possible I try and replicate home life to motorhome life , who on earth climbs steps / ladders direct up to their bed at home ? Crazy !
AND ......... Ovens above head height? Grills at ankle height ? Microwaves above gas hobs ? No oven in a motorhome ? Floor plans with numerous levels ? Storage cupboards that you would need a footstep to access ?
Can anyone think of any more ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back