Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Is there a free version?

My old version the database is missing and when I downloaded it again (free version) its not the same as before, they only allow limited (very) protection..

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We have used the free version for a few years. IMO its better than any of the other freeby malware shifters. Every now and again the database does update itself.

Did you have the paid for version ShiftZZ ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Is there a free version?

My old version the database is missing and when I downloaded it again (free version) its not the same as before, they only allow limited (very) protection..

GO into google or any other and type Malwarebytes and there a free version , very good we use it, hope this helps you,ALF:thumb:

Destination Unknown

Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Anywhere and everywhere
Funster No
MH
American A Class
Exp
Not Long Enough...!!
Type in "Free" Malwarebytes ect and look down the listings for the one from CNet.

We use this site for all programmes we need for the computers, as its safe and clean. It does not add extra programmes you do not want like other free sites.

We have Malwarebytes and Spybot. used them for years since a good friend who has a computer shop told us to use them.

If your on windows 7, make sure you are logged on as Administrator. As Spybot will run but will not clear problems otherwise.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hdvrod

Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
I recently had to take my pc to local shop as it kept crashing,the bloke had a look and said it had lots of viruses.I have allways used decent antivirus software and was running norton at the time.He showed me a list of the top 20 and norton and other top either weren't on the list or well down it,he said they used a freebie called Avira and it was near the top of the list,anyway binned norton and installed been working perfectly since.

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Is there a free version?

Dave
Ask Northants computers Market Harborough
They put one on mine but I have no Idea where from.

Roger

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back