Malvern show rally. I can't make it! (1 Viewer)

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
Due to two unforeseen circumstances (I have been offered a gig on Friday with my duet and it's my 40th wedding anniversary on the Sunday) I'm going to find it very hard to make the show after all, and presume I can pass on my Friday onwards for two people camping ticket? If so, does anyone want it? A donation equivalent to the cost of entry to the show for a day (We still want to come for the day on Saturday) would be much appreciated. Of course, if the rules mean it's non-transferable then I'm sorry but as I have been scolded mercilessly since booking for forgetting our 40th I have decided discretion is the better part of valour and will take Mrs Bass out for a slap up feed with lashings of ginger beer instead. Who said anything about Brownie points? PM me if interested.

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
If it is the Western Malvern show 12th Aug i would be interested if they are tickets for the MH Fun area.

Griffs

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
SOUTH WALES
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
We are also interested (in turn) if anyone else drops out.

Thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
BobtheBass
Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
I take that back. PJGWiltshire no longer wants them, Griffs, they are yours if you want them. MHF area, let me know.
Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
The tickets are indeed transferrable. I sold my ticket last year to @Don Quixote and called Warners to say I had changed my MH and advise the new reg.
They told me their staff dont have time to check the reg no on vans so just to write the new number on the ticket they send you to put in the windscreen.

Griffs

Free Member
Aug 15, 2007
SOUTH WALES
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
Yes ,i have sent a pm.

Thank you.

Clive.